Houston Area THP group

Anyone want to get together this weekend? Haven't looked at the weather but don't think rain will be an issue

iPhone 5 Tappin

weather is gonna be horrible this weekend man... rain and 40 degree temps even if it was sunshine 50 is my cut off for temps lol

I am near reliant center. Wildcat Highlands is $65.60@8:30, Wildcat Lakes is $69.70@8:35.
Eagle Pointe via Golf Now is $47 plus booking fee of $1.99 @8:18 or 8:45.

I'm in the Galleria area right now & it's pouring. Doesn't look like the next few days will be wet, so I say we push this out a week. Even if Sunday is dry, the course might be too wet and cart path only.

I'm with Trae and going to pass.

iPhone 5 Tappin

Weather seems to be shaping up nicely for Fri, Sat, and Sun this weekend. Any tentative interest in getting a round going? I'm not sure what days I will be available as I will probably hunt at least 1 day this weekend, but I'm sure we can work something out.

Weather seems to be shaping up nicely for Fri, Sat, and Sun this weekend. Any tentative interest in getting a round going? I'm not sure what days I will be available as I will probably hunt at least 1 day this weekend, but I'm sure we can work something out.

depending on the location yea i could be in .

Guys-

I want to get the Houston guys together more often. I'm thinking at least once a month if not twice. I'm willing to be the one to get the tee times set up & coordinate, but wanted to know how many would be willing. I understand schedules change & not asking for a commitment, just gauging interest.

OMG.....Houston does have a thread!!!!! Hi guys!

I'm trying to lead the charge!!! Maybe earn my "Junior Big Time" badge!

I'm trying to lead the charge!!! Maybe earn my "Junior Big Time" badge!

It's just those Dallas boys were talking a bunch of smack the other day about the Houston THP'ers in which my response to all that was, "We have Houston THP'ers?"

:D

And the exact reason I'm trying to change that. I know we have good guys here and need to spread the gospel.

And the exact reason I'm trying to change that. I know we have good guys here and need to spread the gospel.

Get that TBT character on it too! He's got that radio voice that people love to listen too!

Just a heads up that Cookie and WardF posted a deal for Cowboys club for $99 in the DFW thread. If anyone is in the Adams event and is looking to get on the course before the event, this is a pretty good deal. I imagine the DFW crew will be getting a group together to go out there for a trial run.

Cowboys deal:
HURRY & SAVE $101 - VIP Inclusive Golf
Voucher good for 1 VIP inclusive round of golf at Cowboys Golf Club any day anytime Monday - Sunday. VIP inclusive golf is good for Green fee, Cart, GPS, Practice balls and all food/snacks & non-alcoholic beverages for the day on and off the golf course.

Certificate expires March 31, 2014 at midnight.

When you purchase this offer online you will receive a printable voucher immediately after you make your payment. Simply redeem your voucher in our golf shop.

HURRY HURRY HURRY, VERY LIMITED NUMBER OF VOUCHERS WILL BE SOLD AND SALE ENDS SUNDAY AT MIDNIGHT!
Be the first
to get this deal
2 days
REMAINING
$99.00
The fine print:
This voucher is good for one player and it must be printed off with confirmation number and handed in at the pro shop upon check in. This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with other special offers or coupons and all applicable taxes are included in this offer.

Tee time required so please visit www.cowboysgolf.com or call 817-481-7277 to book your tee time. .
Valid on or before 03/31/2014

Thank you!

This message was sent to you as a valuable Cowboys Golf Club Customer because you provided your e-mail address to us during a transaction. Should you not wish to receive further messages from Cowboys Golf Club, simply click here to unsubscribe.

Voucher location here

This sounds like one hell of a deal. Do you know if the Fri round being planned could potentially be this? Would be great to play the day before and get the lay of the land. If so I would buy, otherwise I will pass becuase not sure I will be in the DFW area before the end or March to take advantage.

This sounds like one hell of a deal. Do you know if the Fri round being planned could potentially be this? Would be great to play the day before and get the lay of the land. If so I would buy, otherwise I will pass becuase not sure I will be in the DFW area before the end or March to take advantage.

That's actually a fantastic idea IMO. Would like to see what others think about this.

I'm in if the consensus agrees. Just let me know before the Sun deadline to purchase. Y\

Hey guys we have a couple of events coming up in March & would like to get out and play. This weekend isn't good, but next Sun is open. Prefer the AM, but willing to adjust if needed.

Let me know and I will coordinate.

A little interest in the Lake Charles thread, but is anyone down to get a round in on February 1 or February 15? February 1 is the day before the Super Bowl, so if you do something big that weekend, keep that in mind. I am down for anything location-wise as I should be 100% wide open that day. Obviously, no need to commit now, but I am just putting a feeler out there.

Hey guys we have a couple of events coming up in March & would like to get out and play. This weekend isn't good, but next Sun is open. Prefer the AM, but willing to adjust if needed.

Let me know and I will coordinate.

Synchronized bumps... nice. I will be in NOLA next weekend, so I am out for then.

No worries. I have my lessons on Saturday, but if we get enough to play the 1st I can reschedule.

I am a really strong maybe for 2/1, weekends my preference is early say 8-9. Next Sunday might be a go for me as well depending on how I do in this handball tournament that weekend. There is a Facebook group of Houston wrx group and there is about 50+ guys. Lot of guys play often, need them to migrate here.

FYI sundays before 9 Battleground in Deer Park is $30+ tax. Decent course and worth playing at least once.

A little interest in the Lake Charles thread, but is anyone down to get a round in on February 1 or February 15? February 1 is the day before the Super Bowl, so if you do something big that weekend, keep that in mind. I am down for anything location-wise as I should be 100% wide open that day. Obviously, no need to commit now, but I am just putting a feeler out there.

Hey bud,
I'm going to be in Houston February 1-February 9 to visit my wife's family with our baby. February 1 would be pretty hard for me to do because we fly in that day and February 2 is out because of the Super Bowl, but I could play during the rest of that week.

Hey bud,
I'm going to be in Houston February 1-February 9 to visit my wife's family with our baby. February 1 would be pretty hard for me to do because we fly in that day and February 2 is out because of the Super Bowl, but I could play during the rest of that week.

What about February 3?

FYI sundays before 9 Battleground in Deer Park is $30+ tax. Decent course and worth playing at least once.

I love Battleground. It's where I got my hole in one (no big deal).

Hey bud,

I wish I could get off work, but that week is tough for me. Would love to tee it up, but I can't. Hope you guys have fun.

Back