I'm NOT a COMMUNIST!!! (Weird food habits..)

Wet bread also the worst!
When I take a sandwich to work the bread is separated. I build my sandwich on site!

Pickles are the worst!
I've sent an entire plate back because it had a pickle on it.
My wife ordered me a grilled cheese and fry the other day and I heard her say no pickle. I took one bite of the sandwich and smelled/tasted pickle. Sure enough there was a pickle under the wax paper.

Disgusting!
That's funny...a lot of people like to play "hide the pickle". Maybe the waitress liked you.

Banana & PB sandwiches are awesome!

I like grilled bananas too - had it on fish (mahi mahi) in Hawaii - yum!

I like peanut butter and marshmallows on toast.

My dad would put cheese (kraft processed nasty cheese) on any type of fruit filled pie

He also put globs of mayo on his pizza

Gross

My dad would put cheese (kraft processed nasty cheese) on any type of fruit filled pie

Gross

Globs of mayo on pizza made me gag a little bit.

Gross

Kraft American Cheese is always nasty, but if you substitute that with a nice cheddar on a piece of hot apple pie, you're talking deliciousness.

Kraft American Cheese is always nasty, but if you substitute that with a nice cheddar on a piece of hot apple pie, you're talking deliciousness.

Cheese on pie? That's a new one to me.

Speaking of pie, I will only eat it cold, and never ever will I have it ala mode!

I'm NOT a COMMUNIST!!! (Weird food habits..)

I hate.. I repeat HATE all white condiments...

Mayo is the worst..
Ranch
Sour Cream
Blue Cheese
Whip Cream
Cool Whip

Yuck yuck yuck!!!!

Have you actually eaten cool whip or refused to try it because it's white?

I ask because, before this post, I would've thought it was impossible for anyone to dislike cool whip. Actually, I think I still believe that anyway.

Last edited:
Have you actually eaten cool whip or refused to try it because it's white?

I ask because, before this post, I would've thought it was impossible for anyone to dislike cool whip. Actually, I think I still believe that anyway.

It is white... so it is a no go!!!!!

It is white... so it is a no go!!!!!

Put some good coloring in it!! I've never had this but it's not white:

uqyhu8am.jpg

If you really want to go nuts with your pancakes. Try stacking like this:

PERFECTION FOLLOWS......

tons of your favorite syrup
egg (over easy)
peanut butter on pancake
egg (over easy)
peanut butter on pancake
egg (over easy)
peanut butter on pancake
\________________________/ - plate tons of either (and/or) bacon or sausage on the side

Last edited:

PERFECTION FOLLOWS......

egg (over easy)
peanut butter on pancake
egg (over easy)
peanut butter on pancake
egg (over easy)
peanut butter on pancake
\________________________/ - plate tons of either (and/or) bacon or sausage on the side

I think I just had a heart attack

I can't eat Bac~Os, just the thought makes my stomach turn. It's a texture thing, along with them being gross haha.

Eeeek, I agree, when they get moist they get this like spongy texture that is less than pleasant.

I can't eat Bac~Os, just the thought makes my stomach turn. It's a texture thing, along with them being gross haha.

Eeeek, I agree, when they get moist they get this like spongy texture that is less than pleasant.

I'm not sure you can classify Bac-Os as food. Mor e of a bad science project gone wrong. Like Soylent green

PERFECTION FOLLOWS......

egg (over easy)
peanut butter on pancake
egg (over easy)
peanut butter on pancake
egg (over easy)
peanut butter on pancake
I need to try this like YESTERDAY.

I'm not sure you can classify Bac-Os as food. Mor e of a bad science project gone wrong. Like Soylent green

Mmm Bac-Os, I could eat them by the handful!

I don't like streaky (American) bacon. Greatly prefer back bacon. Deep-fried anything grosses me out. Given the choice, I'll choose sashimi over cooked fish every time. Under no circumstances should a man use steak sauce on a steak. If a steak isn't tasty enough on its own, I'll send it away and order something else.

I put sriracha sauce on everything. Eggs, pizza, chicken, pork, you name it.

Back