DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If niteowl can't do it, hit up Custom Craft golf in Arlington. Great work and cheap!

For you DFW guys, have any of you had extensive club work done in the area?
Looking to pull a Miyazaki shaft form a Cleveland driver and put an amp cell adapter on it.
No where around here does it so I might try to get it done during my Lake Charles - 2014 THP Invitational trip.

Thanks!

I can do it for you. I have the shaft puller as the guys said, it takes about 2min total, and I can epoxy the adapter on as well, just have to let it cure

I can do it for you. I have the shaft puller as the guys said, it takes about 2min total, and I can epoxy the adapter on as well, just have to let it cure

How did it go today?

How did it go today?

Not too good, neither doug or I could find an iron swing at all. Tom and Brian played pretty well but the winners shot -2.

How were the irons?

How did the tourney at PV go this morning boys?
TXBubba & I put up a respectable 74 (net 63). It would have been even better if we could have hit the green on the par 3s. We were -1 after 9, but went cold with the irons & putter on the back. No doubles though.

Only 4 teams per flight, so they only paid 1st place. We ended up in second.

TXBubba & I put up a respectable 74 (net 63). It would have been even better if we could have hit the green on the par 3s. We were -1 after 9, but went cold with the irons & putter on the back. No doubles though.

Only 4 teams per flight, so they only paid 1st place. We ended up in second.

Nice, pretty good! Looking forward to get back out there.

The Hills course is pretty good... seemed a lil tougher than the River course. Partly cause of the elevation changes but the greens were awfully slick!!! It was a great day to play. I lost my swing for the first part of the back nine... probably the cause of us having a string of bogies.

We actually hit some really good shots thru the round... but some pretty bad ones too. Tom and I matched up pretty good overall.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah. My driver was on & Brian hit some great iron shots & made some good putts too.

Thanks man! I appreciate it. Now I just got to find the right adapter.

The wife said "get it" so I did...
surutazy.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The wife said "get it" so I did...
surutazy.jpg

You will love that bag, im still waiting for my wife to tell me I can get one!!

I guess I need to hurry up and join so I can consider some of these trips and the testing offers!!! May do that this afternoon...

I guess I need to hurry up and join so I can consider some of these trips and the testing offers!!! May do that this afternoon...

Yes, you definitely must!

I tell you what, you sign up for the Albatross Club & I'll pay for your next round @ PV.

I love your new C130 bag, but just think... for what you spent on it plus about another $100, you could go on a 3 day golf trip, play with some great guys on a great course, get some awesome swag & potentially win even more stuff.

Ya... I haven't really paid attention to those posts so now that you guys have educated me... I realize it's worth joining!

DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

I just joined the AC and sent an email to see if I can get in the St Charles event...

Shakey, where'd u see that there were spots?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back