Not open for further replies.
Bought my Bridges deal, so good to go.

Way to go Ward!

Is the Monday round going to happen

Yea, any of these sound good?

Hawks Creek 920am-$32.99
Cowboys 945am-$80
Meadowbrook 1130am-$26

Cowboys for $80? Did that include the eat and drink deal?

Cowboys for $80? Did that include the eat and drink deal?

Yes, its on golfnow at that price all the time.

I think im gonna take a page out of cookies book and put some new irons in play tomorrow at the tournament

I think im gonna take a page out of cookies book and put some new irons in play tomorrow at the tournament

Hahaha, it was disastrous for me...wishing you much better luck!

Hahaha, it was disastrous for me...wishing you much better luck!

Yea well I have 2 things going for me... I WILL have my usual set in the car in case I dont like what I see at the range, and I built them myself so I know how they should play lol

Yea well I have 2 things going for me... I WILL have my usual set in the car in case I dont like what I see at the range, and I built them myself so I know how they should play lol

You clearly plan better than I do. Haha

Hope I get to play next week at some point.

You clearly plan better than I do. Haha

Hope I get to play next week at some point.

No I just learn from YOUR mistakes better than you do

Looking forward to the scramble w/ TXBubba @ Pecan Valley tomorrow.

I'll be there around 8. We tee off at 9:22.

Who else bought the Tierra Verde idealgolfer? It expires 2/16

Add me to the list of walkers. My Mom got me a push cart for my birthday.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Me. Playing Frisco Lakes next weekend but available to use this the other day or another upcoming weekend.

Me. Playing Frisco Lakes next weekend but available to use this the other day or another upcoming weekend.

I bought Tierra Verde , but as cookie said, I am playing Frisco Lakes next Weekend.

If anybody has played Iron Horse recently, can you provide an opinion. We are doing prep work on our employee tournament. We typically play in mid/late October. So, I know a Dec/Jan review of it won't be entirely accurate, related to course conditions. But, if you've been out there this past Fall, I would be interested in your thoughts on the course, range & staff.

We've played out there in the past. But, it's been 3-4 years since I've been out there.

I played there in December & other than the road construction getting to it, it was in pretty good shape.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Got 2 tee times for next Saturday: 10:12, 10:21

We have 6 going so far?

Sounds perfect Nate, thanks!

** Updated **

Frisco Lakes
1/25 10:12 & 10:21

1. Nate
2. 3BD
3. Cookie
4. afwcardinal
5. WardF
6. BigTex

2 spots remaining.

How did the tourney at PV go this morning boys?

For you DFW guys, have any of you had extensive club work done in the area?
Looking to pull a Miyazaki shaft form a Cleveland driver and put an amp cell adapter on it.
No where around here does it so I might try to get it done during my Lake Charles - 2014 THP Invitational trip.

Thanks!

For you DFW guys, have any of you had extensive club work done in the area?
Looking to pull a Miyazaki shaft form a Cleveland driver and put an amp cell adapter on it.
No where around here does it so I might try to get it done during my Lake Charles - 2014 THP Invitational trip.

Thanks!

Niteowl might be able to do it. He has a shaft puller. Might want to contact him to see if he can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back