Bridgestone Golf - Welcome To The 2014 Morgan Cup

Dallas location has them available for demo (at least have always in the past).

That settles it: I'm moving to Dallas.

So we got 1 new #BSG team member yesterday in 8675309 and 2 more are on the way, who else is pumped about that? I know a lot of the other OEM threads are alive with talk about what might be coming down the pipe, but I think we're lucky in the fact that we know what we're getting, and what we're getting has been proven to be awesome!

Not to mention, once we've put our clubs through battle, we get to trade up to the latest and greatest, literally. If Bridgestone can launch the J40 line and have it be relevant 3 years later, just think about what the next offering is going to be... kinda blows me away to even consider it.

Who else is excited to be on team #BSG??

I believe in Bridgestone and the products they produce. I originally wasn't going to submit an entry for The Morgan Cup this year but after I seen Bridgestone was going to this extent I'm going to put my entry in. I'm excited and hopeful, Bridgestone is truly a fine company and I would be honored to support the brand in the upcoming Morgan Cup.

I'm not going that far, but I'll be sure to visit in about 6 weeks. :)

Me too and I know a guy over there that has some irons...... His name starts with #

I will have the 4 hybo that DcBrad is letting me try too, so if anybody wants to take a cut or two with it, he said to wear out the face.

JM

Me too and I know a guy over there that has some irons...... His name starts with #

I will have the 4 hybo that DcBrad is letting me try too, so if anybody wants to take a cut or two with it, he said to wear out the face.

JM

That I do in addition to a hybrid. May even be able to snag a driver and fairways in 5.0 flex for you BStone boys.

That I do in addition to a hybrid. May even be able to snag a driver and fairways in 5.0 flex for you BStone boys.

OMG! That would be awesome! JB would probably kiss you on the mouth for me. :D I will bring you a present.

JM

Last edited:
So we got 1 new #BSG team member yesterday in 8675309 and 2 more are on the way, who else is pumped about that? I know a lot of the other OEM threads are alive with talk about what might be coming down the pipe, but I think we're lucky in the fact that we know what we're getting, and what we're getting has been proven to be awesome!

Not to mention, once we've put our clubs through battle, we get to trade up to the latest and greatest, literally. If Bridgestone can launch the J40 line and have it be relevant 3 years later, just think about what the next offering is going to be... kinda blows me away to even consider it.

Who else is excited to be on team #BSG??

I prefer the 90210 that Mike Dean dubbed me :alien:

But seriously saying I'm excited to be apart of #BSG is a ridiculous understatement. I also agree with you with the fact that I think team #BSG has a slight advantage at this point knowing exactly what the offerings are and what will be in our hands. Oh and the whole getting 13 new clubs after the fact!? Out of this world. When following along with the previous Morgan Cups I always thought that Bridgestone when above and beyond for their staffers. Not that the others didn't but it kind of seemed like Bridgestone just brought it!

Still can't believe I get to represent this amazing company this year. I find myself lusting over there website daily.

Still can't believe I get to represent this amazing company this year. I find myself lusting over there website daily.

Well deserved buddy. They have been nothing but amazing in the past and certainly provide you an amazing tour level experience from day 1. Sit back and enjoy the ride.

Yes, yes indeed. Is it wrong that I go back and read the thread where I got announced with Ryan?

JM

Yes, yes indeed. Is it wrong that I go back and read the thread where I got announced with Ryan?

JM

I'd be lying if I said I didn't do that quite a bit. I'd also be lying if I said it doesn't get me choked up when I do so.

Know what you mean for sure. Gonna be another great announcement this week....several!

JM

So I was all pumped up to go to Omaha yesterday and visit the golf galaxy because they have the J40 irons on their website. Thankfully I called before making the drive because they don't actually carry the irons. Keep trying to find a way to hit some Bridgestone clubs, but looks like it will have to wait until the end of February.

Hang in there. There is always the test drive program.

JM

So I was all pumped up to go to Omaha yesterday and visit the golf galaxy because they have the J40 irons on their website. Thankfully I called before making the drive because they don't actually carry the irons. Keep trying to find a way to hit some Bridgestone clubs, but looks like it will have to wait until the end of February.
Test drive program?

Yeah, planning on it but I'm waiting until the weather is nicer so I can hit the clubs outside and repeatedly. If I did it now I'd be limited on what I could do.

Ya what's keeping you guys from taking advantage of the test drive program?

Lol disregard my post #simultaneouspost

Lol disregard my post #simultaneouspost

Consider it disregarded. Trust me, I'm chomping at the bit to take advantage of the awesome program.

Well, for those of us waiting for a Bridgestone putters announcement, here we go:

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...idgestone-Putter-Preview-True-Balance-Putters

Pretty exciting to see Bridgestone join other OEMs as providing a full bag. Sounds like a lot of interesting innovations going into this one, and can't wait to get my hands on all three models to try them out.

I saw this earlier! I'm very excited that we'll be the first team #BSG to rock Bridgestone putters. I've always wondered as to why they haven't released a putter line and now it's here. The TD-01 looks so good. I can't wait.

Yeah, planning on it but I'm waiting until the weather is nicer so I can hit the clubs outside and repeatedly. If I did it now I'd be limited on what I could do.

I'll be doing this as well as there aren't any places around me that carry Bridgestone demo clubs. I like the offerings of what they send too. Seems like a no brainer to me for us to use the test drive program.

Putter announcement = Awesome! I know we will get great info from THP coverage at the PGA Show this week. Can't wait!

JM

I am honored to have my name called to represent Bridgestone!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

If u need to test drive some irons and wedges let me know

Might need to take you up on this offer. But then that may be me one up u in the MC :)

Back