Bridgestone Golf - Welcome To The 2014 Morgan Cup

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Today it is our pleasure to welcome back Bridgestone Golf to the make it official. Bridgestone Golf is coming back for the 2014 Morgan Cup, the Ultimate Golf Event Period!

http://bit.ly/1a0svRD

For those unaware of this event. Here are the details of the 2013 Morgan Cup that just took place.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/?p=17519

Awesome news!! Bridgestone has always been a big supporter of THP and it's awesome to see it continue!

Bridgestone back in the MC is just...........right. As a staffer last year, they treated us like Kings. Josh (Bridgestone Rep) is a great guy to hang out and talk with as well. They really spoiled us big time

BOOM! 4 fantastic companies!

Love that Bridgestone recognizes what an amazing event this is!

It's good to have Bridgestone Golf back in the Morgan Cup. They belong for sure. Very classy organization and they raise the bar in every endeavor they take on.

fantastic news!

Let the pondering begin! Great to see Bridgestone back in the fold - they have been a very loyal company to the Morgan Cup, and they just get the spirit of the entire event.

This is great news. I was really hoping they would be back. I don't have much experience with their clubs but they make a fine golf ball and a gorgeous staff bag!

Wouldn't be the same without the big 'ol B​ logo representing in the MC!

This is great, they really "get" the event and THP. Hmmm....could there next line of clubs be ready by late July?

Holy crap!!!!!!

Great news!!!

Excellent. Great job. Bridgestone makes some mighty fun stuff - and their THP support is much appreciated.

Great to hear! Thanks Bridgestone Golf for your continued support of this awesome place and event

Nice! So awesome to see the companies wanting to keep coming back, speaks volumes!

Yep. This is a great pairing. Bridgestone knows how to bring it almost as well as THP. The Morgan Cup will be better for having them on board.

Awesome news! Bridgestone has completely knocked it out the park the last 2 Morgan Cups and I love seeing them back for more!!

This is great, they really "get" the event and THP. Hmmm....could there next line of clubs be ready by late July?

You read my mind. Very curious to see if their new line is ready then!

Great news for THP & Bridgestone. 2 forces back together again!

Had a feeling B'stone would return. Good to see them back for the latest iteration of this epic event!

Bridgestone back in the Morgan Cup! Niiiiiiiice!

AWESOME! Becoming a fan after Las Vegas.

Excellent! Great company, great products, and great support of THP and the Morgan cup.

Welcome back Bridgestone! Thankful for their support of the MC!

Back