a2a3emyv.jpg

3a4ube8a.jpg

bu2y7u6y.jpg

e8amy7ug.jpg

uvatasyt.jpg

ujute9e2.jpg

ubyve5e5.jpg

That 3W doesnt look to bad at address.

Don't know why, but that sole design looks a lot better to me on the fairways than it does on the driver.

gejequ7a.jpg

ysebaqa5.jpg

re9azeza.jpg

I like the old school headcover! I see on twitter JB is interviewing Jesse Ortiz. Will be interesting to hear his thoughts

Hmmm. Not bad looking. Reminds me of the Fister driver we tried. Underrated but solid.

I really like the look of these from address. Looking forward to the interview and yes the headcover is sweet.

I really like the head cover. The shape of the driver is throwing me off a little bit but the fairway looks nice.

Headcover is a stitch headcover. Fantastic quality

2014 Bobby Jones by Jesse Ortiz - Demo Day

I'm just not all that excited about the looks of theese. The headcover is bad-a though.

Don't know why, but that sole design looks a lot better to me on the fairways than it does on the driver.

it's the wings on the driver.. They look too big

I've never played any Bobby Jones/Jesse Ortiz clubs before, but their 2013 line definitely intrigued me. Are they solid clubs?

Head shape is throwing me off on this one. Would take some getting used to. Driver and fairway woods.

I'm curious where they see themselves fitting in this very saturated market.

I want to hit these maybe worse than anything else out there at demo day. I mean that.

The 3W doesnt look too bad at all

These are impressive clubs. JB got a good interview in with Jesse Ortiz which will give you all some great info on these.

For some reason the driver shape reminds me of the original king cobra Ti mixed with the razrFt Extreme on the sole... throw in some TM graphics and it's all sorts of weird... but hell... if it puts the ball out there with a sexy stock shaft... sign me up!

Back