Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use my alignment sticks to put my towel over. Works great and stays out of the way to get your clubs in and out.

You can go to a hardware store and get one of those driveway markers and use that.

This is what I do with the Club glove towel. I take on the green with my every time so have it attached to something is out of the question. I just take the slit and by my alignment rods through it and stays there nicely.

might be worth a shot, u never know what you are leaving on the table

Yeah , you're right. I'm sure when it comes down to it I will give a few others a look in...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

More like a forgone conclusion but I have to wait until it comes out!

bigberthastafforg15cartbagbluewhitered1.jpg
bigberthastafforg15cartbagbluewhitered3.jpg

My first thought as well. It will be mine the day I can get it that is for sure.

My first thought as well. It will be mine the day I can get it that is for sure.

Yeah me too! That bag is super nice!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

TaylorMade ATV grind wedges.

Bobby. Jones. Hybrids.

Softspikes Pulsar, do I purchase now or wait till the season starts... Hmmmm...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

When is release on them Ryan?
If I recall correctly, April for the new bounce options and June for the ATV grind.

We did get to see the FIRST 8 ever to be made last weekend...and I might have chipped in with one...

If I recall correctly, April for the new bounce options and June for the ATV grind.

We did get to see the FIRST 8 ever to be made last weekend...and I might have chipped in with one...

I think I had the first thinned one EVER with them

That is awesome.. All of your guys feedback makes me want to try these in a bad way

That is awesome.. All of your guys feedback makes me want to try these in a bad way

Bmik was the first lefty to hit them...however the clubs were right handed

Bstone putters.

New SeeMore mFGP models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back