Candy Crush: Do you play?

I'm around level 90, and am officially hooked. I don't buy anything or bug my friends for lives. There was an article on grantland.com about how successful it is. While annoying, the 5 life max is what keeps it from fizzling out like other popular apps in the past.

I refuse to try it. My wife plays it all the time. She might as well have her phone surgically attached. No thanks.

I was so close to buying extra moves lol but I refuse to spend money on it. But I've been stuck on 147 forever!

I'm stuck on level 79. This game has its hooks in me bad ha ha

235 here.

tapt

I refuse to try it. My wife plays it all the time. She might as well have her phone surgically attached. No thanks.

That sounds like my girlfriend. I played it for a couple weeks until I realized I might as well be smoking crank! I'd put my phone down frustrated before I went to bed because I ran out of lives, then I'd wake up thinking "I have some lives". I was stuck on level 29 and one loss away from chucking my phone at a brick wall so I deleted it... haven't missed it since.

I play and I'm stuck on level 58 at the moment. The game has some weird voodoo magic over me!!

I do, I'm on like 156 or so.

ajuvyje9.jpg

Just downloaded and played it for a few minutes. I still get bored with it.

That sounds like my girlfriend. I played it for a couple weeks until I realized I might as well be smoking crank! I'd put my phone down frustrated before I went to bed because I ran out of lives, then I'd wake up thinking "I have some lives". I was stuck on level 29 and one loss away from chucking my phone at a brick wall so I deleted it... haven't missed it since.

Haha, level 29 had my number for awhile, too!

My buddy was playing this game today during some downtime. Looked sort of fun, but not sure I'll download it and play.

I play. Not a lot....I'm on level 27 or something like that. I enjoy playing it, but I can certainly do without it. I'd rather play poker. Super sad they made it illegal online in the US.

I hate you guys :D
Tried this the other day, infuriatingly hooked!
Lvl 38

I see kids playing this is class constantly.

I play, I have issues. When you're on a boat and get bored the phone comes out. And crushin candies is where it is at! Level 410. I thought it was unbeatable since there weren't any levels left, but there was an update yesterday to make it 425 levels and it's still not beatable.

Stuck on level 140, damn this addictive game!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

It was addicting for awhile. I will usually play it every now and then. Believe I am on level 145.

Guess I shouldnt have been eves dropping on the girl next to me on the plane. So many countless hours lost.

I'm Just Tap Tap Tapping...

Jacqui wants to know how you beat level 245! Any suggestions for her?

I wish I would have never started now. Just picked it up like a week ago and now it consumes at least an hour of my day everyday!

I wish I would have never started now. Just picked it up like a week ago and now it consumes at least an hour of my day everyday!

Look at all that THP time you are wasting away!

Look at all that THP time you are wasting away!

The game is sadistic! I am starting to hate cholocate now, stupid, stupid addicative game!

Never have, never will. Know why? I have a life. Lol

Jacqui wants to know how you beat level 245! Any suggestions for her?

Too funny!
My wife & I have been stuck on this one for almost 2 weeks. Getting down to one order usually before running out of moves...

Too funny!
My wife & I have been stuck on this one for almost 2 weeks. Getting down to one order usually before running out of moves...

Exactly what she does, she just told me!

Back