NHL 2013-2014 Season

Have 3 games on CBC today, Rangers/Sens, Habs/Leafs and Flames/Canucks.
Going to the Blue Jackets vs Sabres game tonight.

Crazy finish to the Jets/Edmonton game. Trouba is shaping up to be a heck of a player.

Wow! What is going on in the Flames/Canucks game. Bunch of guys got tossed after the opening faceoff brawl and Torts will get suspended for trying to get at someone from Calgary in the hallway between periods.

Wow! What is going on in the Flames/Canucks game. Bunch of guys got tossed after the opening faceoff brawl and Torts will get suspended for trying to get at someone from Calgary in the hallway between periods.

Yeah, that was crazy! Feel bad for that keilan lane kid though first nhl game and his parents flew in from Ontario and they see him fight 30 seconds and that's it...

Using Tapatalk

Yeah, that was crazy! Feel bad for that keilan lane kid though first nhl game and his parents flew in from Ontario and they see him fight 30 seconds and that's it...

Using Tapatalk

Didn't pretty much everyone square off? I wonder how they decided who to give the game misconducts too.

Yeah I had to check the box score 142 PIM and the misconducts, no idea how they decided it

Using Tapatalk

Yeah I had to check the box score 142 PIM and the misconducts, no idea how they decided it

Using Tapatalk

Just checked that out too. How were McGratton and Sestito the only ones to avoid game misconducts? Too funny.

Great win for the Yotes...Unlucky loss for the Kings...Ouch

Wonder if Torts will receive anything for going towards the Flames dressing room.

Wonder if Torts will receive anything for going towards the Flames dressing room.

I hate him with a passion but I am sick of people dictating passion and emotions in the heat of the moment. I hope he gets nothing

I hate him with a passion but I am sick of people dictating passion and emotions in the heat of the moment. I hope he gets nothing

I would have liked if McGrattan would have grabbed him. See how much he runs his mouth after that.

I would have liked if McGrattan would have grabbed him. See how much he runs his mouth after that.

He is a complete moron and I hate him. Trust me. I would love it if McGrattan punched him.

He is a complete moron and I hate him. Trust me. I would love it if McGrattan punched him.

I understand him being heated, but at the same time, his guys also dropped the gloves.

I used to hate Torts but since he's been in Vancouver I've grown to like him a bit, he's a solid coach and has been on his best behavior until yesterday. I don't know what he was thinking going over to the Flames' room like that and I'm sure it's going to cost him.

I used to hate Torts but since he's been in Vancouver I've grown to like him a bit, he's a solid coach and has been on his best behavior until yesterday. I don't know what he was thinking going over to the Flames' room like that and I'm sure it's going to cost him.

He is a solid coach and I think that's what makes his behaviour that much worse for me. If he could keep his head on his shoulders, he could be a top 3 coach in the league. His system is great.

Can anyone explain to me why the 8 guys got game misconducts and McGratton and Sestito stayed in the game?

Can anyone explain to me why the 8 guys got game misconducts and McGratton and Sestito stayed in the game?

NHL officiating.

I wouldn't want to play against this lion!
article-2543150-1AD7D76B00000578-766_964x699.jpg
article-2543150-1AD7D6E000000578-280_964x591.jpg

I wouldn't want to play against this lion!
article-2543150-1AD7D76B00000578-766_964x699.jpg
article-2543150-1AD7D6E000000578-280_964x591.jpg

I hope he's got the same dad as Ricky Bobby. Then this makes sense. "Son, one false move with thisstick and that beautiful killing machine will do what God put it on this earth to do.."

The first period of this Hawks-Wings game just showcased every emotion I have.

Penguins win... Now to watch tennis

Where's Dan in all of this? His Jackets are slowly climbing up that standing chart.

Back