Bridgestone Golf - Two More Spots - #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

Bridgestone just flat out get it!
Top notch clubs, exiting new putter line, what's not to love?

Who has two thumbs and is fired up?

THIS GUY!

Going to be fun! Good luck everyone. I hear Bridgestone has a Stealth landing at the show tomorrow.
To correspond with their new ball, the Stealth? :D

Bridgestone Golf - Two More Spots - #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

Wishful thinking! Would be a fitting touch.

To correspond with their new ball, the Stealth? :D

i love that they are announcing it from the show! Couldn't think of a better way to announce the last 2 bridgestone spots

So excited to see who the last 2 team #BSG staffers will be to join me and the rest!! Good luck everyone!!

Tomorrow is going to be a fantastic day for two lucky THPers. Good luck to all that entered and can't wait to see who the two lucky winners are!!

Will he holding my breath until the announcement is made!

Looking forward to a potential announcement tomorrow!! Almost there gents.

Good luck everyone!

I can't wait for this. Down to the last two Bridgestone staffers. Whether this one or the other two I REALLY want my name to be called.

That's cool! Sweet to have it announced at the show - maybe showing off new equipment!? Good luck everyone!

Whenever the time is right for this announcement to be made, I can't wait to welcome the next two members of the 2014 Morgan Cup. Bridgestone certainly has some exciting things they are bringing to the table with the refresh of the B330 lines, the new putter line, and the club trade-ins...not to mention that they always just treat THPers right.

Whenever the time is right for this announcement to be made, I can't wait to welcome the next two members of the 2014 Morgan Cup. Bridgestone certainly has some exciting things they are bringing to the table with the refresh of the B330 lines, the new putter line, and the club trade-ins...not to mention that they always just treat THPers right.

Perfectly put Donnie.

And it seems like it has been forgotten and lost that there are 2 other positions besides these 2 that have still not been revealed...

Last edited:
Sincerely want to wish the best of luck to all the entrants for this. I cannot wait for the announcement. I hope it is on film because I will be out for a funeral tomorrow for part of the day. Get those cameras rolling if you can.

Loking forward to our next Bridgestone Bro!

JM

I am feeding the homeless tomorrow at a shelter. If I happened to find out, I just might flip out or spill some food on somebody or something.
They'd probably think I'm crazy. But it would be for a good cause right...

I am feeding the homeless tomorrow at a shelter. If I happened to find out, I just might flip out or spill some food on somebody or something.
They'd probably think I'm crazy. But it would be for a good cause right...
That's awesome man. Good on you.

Announcing it at the show is cool. What If they have snuck the last two members down to Orlando to introduce them in person in the booth. That would completely be mind blowing. Of course I hope that isn't the case as I'm still in frozen Maryland....ha

Can't wait to hear the lucky names be called.

Announcing it at the show is cool. What If they have snuck the last two members down to Orlando to introduce them in person in the booth. That would completely be mind blowing. Of course I hope that isn't the case as I'm still in frozen Maryland....ha

Can't wait to hear the lucky names be called.
They'll wait until tomorrow & come pick us up in the THP corporate jet.

Back