Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
The Driver
rytydu2e.jpg

davegeha.jpg

yherynyj.jpg

I use to have a few Ashworth polo's and they were nice. If they have improved their cotton blend a bit more, I'd buy more of their polo's.

• Staff
qeny4ejy.jpg

uqe5ezyg.jpg

7yde6ysa.jpg

ravymate.jpg

I like the top pullover in ddec's pics

Really liking all of the purple in their line.

I love the clothing. And are the bags just for show? Not liking those much.

Lots of good looking items, I have some Ashworth shirts and Windbreakers, great quality. I need to check out the new lines.

Ashworth is always classy and the craftsmanship and materials are top notch. Love the look of the '14 line in the pics.

love that pink and white shirt.

Really liking the pinks and purples that they are offering

KG

Just Tapping Away

Loving all of these in here. Very nice and classy

Ashworth does have some really classy stuff! I just wish I could afford more of it...

Love the look of ashworth. Purchased some of their shoes and a polo last year. I'm definitely going to be checking them out this year. Some great stuff here.

I have an Ashworth polo I got on sale last year, really like it. I wish they fit a little more like Oakley polos (best fit I've encountered thus far), but overall I am a fan.

I honestly just went to eBay and bought an Ashworth polo after coming to this thread. Love their style.

Those staff bags look incredible! Classic styling.

Really liking all of the purple in their line.

Agreed.

The pink polos also look really nice. Ashworth tends to make some really solid clothing.

They have some fantastic looking outerwear that the TM guys were rocking at the LOFT UP event.

Classic but not "old man" bad.

That diamond/argyle zip up is really nice looking. Classy.

The Golfsmith in Raleigh, NC had a lot of last years Ashworth polo's marked down. If I hadn't just grabbed a putter, I may have bought a few.

They have quickly become one of my favorite apparel companies. They do anything that really pushes the envelope but they have a modern classy look to them.

Can anybody shed some light on Ashworth pants? I am interested in the new performance pants and was going to get a few pairs on their site, but I was wondering if they run true to size and if the leg openings are more of a modern fit or a classic wide leg fit. If anybody can give me some info on the pants, I would appreciate it.

Can anybody shed some light on Ashworth pants? I am interested in the new performance pants and was going to get a few pairs on their site, but I was wondering if they run true to size and if the leg openings are more of a modern fit or a classic wide leg fit. If anybody can give me some info on the pants, I would appreciate it.

Unsure if what I have is the new performance pants or not but I purchased 4 pair late last year. Waist they are true to size but legs they are more of a wide leg fit, definitely not slim/modern.

Their shirts are great. I love the classic look. I've been wanting to try their pants out as well. Good to hear they're not as slim fitting as I've found the Adidas pants to be.

Back