Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are some good prices on eBay. A lot have Taylormade adapters already on them.

I will check it out. Would rather give my money to a thper though

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I will check it out. Would rather give my money to a thper though

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

What weight do you need? There might be a few floating around.

I believe it was the 72g rebar flex

If you're looking for a low launch low spin x stiff shaft I have grafalloy blue x with an amp cell adapter that I'd sell for cheap

Players irons....just for fun I want some. But don't want to spend more than a few hundred.

If ya like Cobras, Dallas golf has some S3 MBs for around 350-400 new

I was right at the border but I am leaning towards x

Players irons....just for fun I want some. But don't want to spend more than a few hundred.

VR Combos with Nippon shafts might be available.

I have a stiff 7m3 with a Callaway adapter on it.

Already tried him on those. He didn't bite.

I am interested. Message me the details

I keep going back and forth on preordering the BB fairway wood. I like my xhot pro and when I hit it good it goes but would like something a little more forgiving. Chances are I just wait until the release date and pick it up at a store so I can hold and hit it before I buy. If it looks as good in person as it does in the pictures it will be mine.

Just played with ping i25 purple dot (1.5 flat) with x100... OMG!

Instant ponder

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

I keep going back and forth on preordering the BB fairway wood. I like my xhot pro and when I hit it good it goes but would like something a little more forgiving. Chances are I just wait until the release date and pick it up at a store so I can hold and hit it before I buy. If it looks as good in person as it does in the pictures it will be mine.

What if I told you it looks better in person?

What if I told you it looks better in person?

What he said. It's true.

I will resume with Bobby Jones hybrids and fairways by Jesse Ortiz.

I will resume with Bobby Jones hybrids and fairways by Jesse Ortiz.

I am on board with this. Really intrigued.

Just played with ping i25 purple dot (1.5 flat) with x100... OMG!

Instant ponder

You would rather have a set of S55 with KBS Tour X, I know it.

To me up and down is trajectory and launch while left to right is shape, so I can see the miscommunication now. Was confused as shafts don't effect ability to work the ball. As for trajectory, it does vary some but not nearly as much as us gear heads want to believe, especially when you see the numbers all next to eachother and what is going on.
Yep, I definitely used the wrong terms. My fault. Wasn't thinking very clearly when I posting. The snow and 5° temps are clouding the mind.

You would rather have a set of S55 with KBS Tour X, I know it.

High on my ponder list as well!

I think I'm pretty set on the Adams XTD Ti FW. My other purchase this year will be a driver and that is proving to be far more complicated to make a concrete decision about. The BB is definitely in the running, I am liking the new Bio Cell +....ugh.

After hitting the Bio Cell tonight, with the wonderful REL 3gen grip on it, I really need to re-grip my Burner 2.0's. Pondering grips, grips, and more grips.

The last time I pondered grips I ended up buying new irons... really trying to resist new irons.

Pure Putter Grips...

1535556_10152150216516030_144943253_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back