What are you snacking on?

Godiva chocolate

Blueberry Acai yogurt!

Green pepper.

Girl Scout cookies~Thin Mints straight outta the freezer

Those are great that way, frozen twinkies are good too.
Unfortunately the only thing i'm snacking on is Flowmax & vicodins. The Ruffles chips sound good too.

We had vanilla ice cream. Mine had chocolate sauce.

Does Coors light counts or does it need to be a Coors Original so it's more like a meal.

I don't think it's even beer.

Coors is similar to Olympia beer, do they even make that stuff anymore? We called it Artesian Piss water, so watered down you had to drink a case just to get a slight buzz.

Coors is similar to Olympia beer, do they even make that stuff anymore? We called it Artesian Piss water, so watered down you had to drink a case just to get a slight buzz.

Only think worse than Olympia was Rainier. Great commercials. Horrible, horrible beer.

now i didn't say how much you were supposed to consumer before it could be considered beer.

i like american beer. but i have standards. natty light is below the threshold.

Natural Light was all we drank back in the day, we were living large if we could afford Bud Light for one night!

now i didn't say how much you were supposed to consumer before it could be considered beer.

i like american beer. but i have standards. natty light is below the threshold.

I still have a ton of Schlitz in my fridge that someone brought over as a joke. We drank a ton of them on New Years and were hating life instantly. I can ship the rest to you if you want.

Artesian do what? :D

30 years ago most of the local bars had .25 beer nights. Hell you could go out with $3 & get ripped, I think the only beer they sold those nights was Blatz. Horrible stuff but for a qtr a beer what would you expect?

30 years ago most of the local bars had .25 beer nights. Hell you could go out with $3 & get ripped, I think the only beer they sold those nights was Blatz. Horrible stuff but for a qtr a beer what would you expect?
Those were the days. But we had it better here in Kansas. We had quarter draw night but we also had nickel pitcher night. Also drink and drown night. A buddy and me would hit nickel pitcher night at Pogo's on Monday, Quarter draws night at One Block West on Tuesday and Drink and Drown at Merry Go Round on Thursday. Same deal, the house beer on tap was the promotional beer. Not great but effective. Youth was fun.

I just had a pastrami reuben panini on pumpernickel because it's so much better than rye. It was yummy.

Gasman - It was real pastrami - not turkey pastrami.

I just had a pastrami reuben panini on pumpernickel because it's so much better than rye. It was yummy.

Gasman - It was real pastrami - not turkey pastrami.

Im proud of you and pumpernickel is one of my favorites.

Im proud of you and pumpernickel is one of my favorites.

I was standing at the deli counter yesterday pondering what to buy and thinking of you. This is scary on so many levels.

Back