Houston Athlete of the week- My 8 yr old daughter reaction is priceless

Congrats to her!

Cool! Congrats to her!

That's awesome, congratulations.

Pretty awesome. Congrats!

Congrats!

Haha, that's awesome. My daughters are the best thing that has ever happened to me. Nothing beats seeing joy on their faces.

Very cool video. Congrats.

Congratulations to your family and your little girl dude! That is a really cool accomplishment.

Haha, that's awesome. My daughters are the best thing that has ever happened to me. Nothing beats seeing joy on their faces.

Yes I totally agree. My girls are my heart! We didn't tell her about getting athlete of the week so it was a surprise for her. She is playing the game really well and enjoying it! Here is a swing video of her also so you guys can see her game. She has only been playing for 8 months and has really picked it up quick with a natural swing.

[video=youtube_share;BffSIj5-5FA]http://youtu.be/BffSIj5-5FA[/video]

Wow that is so cool. Congrats to her, hopefully a bright future awaits.

Congrats and your daughters reaction was priceless :thumb:

Congrats to your daughter!! See you around the courses here in Houston.

Congrats to your daughter!! See you around the courses here in Houston.

Yes you will. She is playing in STPGA-Little Linksters right now and training in Kingwood Golf Advantage school & First Tee at Redstone (or new name Golf club of Houston).

We have the same last name so we should play together sometime! lol.

Thanks Everyone for your comments! I appreciate it. Im a very proud dad and love this accomplishment but the biggest thing that puts a smile on me is waking her up in the morning.

Yes you will. She is playing in STPGA-Little Linksters right now and training in Kingwood Golf Advantage school & First Tee at Redstone (or new name Golf club of Houston).

We have the same last name so we should play together sometime! lol.

Thanks Everyone for your comments! I appreciate it. Im a very proud dad and love this accomplishment but the biggest thing that puts a smile on me is waking her up in the morning.
absolutely we should catch a round. Kids are precious, my oldest boy gets out to the range w me. He enjoys the sand!

Yes I totally agree. My girls are my heart! We didn't tell her about getting athlete of the week so it was a surprise for her. She is playing the game really well and enjoying it! Here is a swing video of her also so you guys can see her game. She has only been playing for 8 months and has really picked it up quick with a natural swing.

[video=youtube_share;BffSIj5-5FA]http://youtu.be/BffSIj5-5FA[/video]

Phenomenal! That is so awesome dude. I wish my swing was as smooth and effortless as hers is.

She does have a great swing. Seeing the dedication that you all are putting in, I have no doubt at the very least she will have a successful venture into the ranks of the NCAA.

Last edited:
That is outstanding, congrats Isabella!

Awesome videos! Her reaction is great. And she has a WAY better swing than I do. Congrats!

Awesome! Congrats.

That is very cool. Her reaction was priceless.

THP #theking #imwithchad

That's really cool. Congrats

Thanks everyone! It really didnt sink in till that night for her after she went to golf class. She asked me, dad can we go pick up some extra newspaper to keep.. I was like ofcourse!

That's great, congratulations to her.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Back