#TheKing w/ Callaway Golf - Final Rosters

I'm not doing much different as far as working out. I have definitely been hitting more golf balls, which in itself can be a workout when you over do it. I do need to get back to the gym though. I have been lacking in that department with no excuses.

#TheKing w/ Callaway Golf - Final Rosters

A follow up to Army's prep question.... Is anyone making #theKing a reason to address their overall fitness and health? I believe I remember OG saying he was getting back into the gym for one. 2 weeks ago I made the painful choice of getting back to the gym myself. And by painful, I mean in every sense of the word. Sore muscles for 3 days, my cardio level was atrocious too. But things are already getting slightly better and I know in the long run it helps with sleeping, alertness and even results on the course.

So, anyone else doing more with their health?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Three days per week on average unless something out of the ordinary causes a bump in schedule. I love it and currently I'm putting some extra work on exercises to strengthen my knee which I recently had surgery on.

I should be working on my diet too as I'm eating too many carbs. I'm like Barry where I would like to be at or below 200 lbs. Unless I start eating a better diet like my wife, it's not going to come off.

Last edited:
A follow up to Army's prep question.... Is anyone making #theKing a reason to address their overall fitness and health? I believe I remember OG saying he was getting back into the gym for one. 2 weeks ago I made the painful choice of getting back to the gym myself. And by painful, I mean in every sense of the word. Sore muscles for 3 days, my cardio level was atrocious too. But things are already getting slightly better and I know in the long run it helps with sleeping, alertness and even results on the course.

So, anyone else doing more with their health?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Great question. I am in the process of convincing myself it's worth it to hit the pavement again. Over the winter I somehow added 10 pounds and I think #TheKing is as good a motivator as any to lose it again.

Let the games begin! Chad was throwing out some warnings to Harry on Twitter last evening. Once the PGA show wraps up, I have no doubt the festivities will hit another gear. :D :deadhorse:

I hate being busy and missing out on this thread. Golf in general is a motivation to me starting to work out again, along with a healthier lifestyle my wife and I are just starting. #TheKing is definitely a little bit of added motivation though. I haven't actually started my workouts yet due to a couple things, but within the next couple weeks I should be getting to it.

Also, LOVE the new avatars added to team Chad!

With Chad above Harry, the way it was meant to be! :angel:

With Chad above Harry, the way it was meant to be! :angel:

Actually looks like Harry is saying "What is this Amateur hour!?!" Harry is King!

Chad is actually holding Harry's beer for him, and now he beckons for it from his throne...as a King should!

They just opened up the VSGA one day event signups this morning. Not quite as bad as signups for THP events, but still need to refresh at 9am to sign up immediately before some of the top ones are sold out. I was able to grab one that usually sells out immediately on April 7th, so will get a nice tournament warm-up a few weeks before #TheKing. Pretty stoked, April shaping up to be a very good month (did I mention my birthday is April 21?! :banana:)

Love the new avatar Martsy! Looking good!

Lots of great stuff about the King from the PGA Show this week including a meeting with the 2 captains. Stay tuned guys info coming soon.

Yes yes yes! I simply cannot wait.

Very exciting! Just a short 3 months away!

Most excellent!

Lots of great stuff about the King from the PGA Show this week including a meeting with the 2 captains. Stay tuned guys info coming soon.

That turned my miserable Friday around! Thank you

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

Looking forward to the news!:bananadance: :golf2:

Heeeyyyyoooooo!!!!

Getting popcorn ready :)

Can't wait to hear Harry's preemptive victory speech. Not to worry though, I'm sure someone at the PGA Show has a tissue for Chad.

Can't wait to hear Harry's preemptive victory speech. Not to worry though, I'm sure someone at the PGA Show has a tissue for Chad.

Harry had rather french kiss a starving grizzly bear than smack talk King Chad :act-up:

Harry had rather french kiss a starving grizzly bear than smack talk King Chad :act-up:

It will be an epic match-up...

thekingmatchup_zps77a30c18.jpg

you're not allowed to have miserable Friday's!

I wish! They usually aren't, was just feeling a bit blah this morning dealing with work stuff

Excited to hear what was talked about at the PGA show. Lots of info still to come on this and knowing Callaway and THP never dissapoints this event will be epic.

Back