Bridgestone Golf - Two More Spots - #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

Im anxious but love the waiting, because as long as the wait is there is hope that your name is called! So bring the wait cause hope is a nice feeling to have. Best of luck everyone, Keep Calm and Wait On

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I am giddy with anticipation. I don't even consider that I would get picked as a possibility but the whole idea of the MC is just mind blowing to me.

Whoever gets picked will have the time of their life.

If by some miracle I was one of the chosen , I think my head would just explode!

One more day of day dreaming for many THPers.

An omen came into the studio this afternoon! My two new students walked in & voila! AND look who favorited the tweet! Bridgestone!
a5a33a60847b11e38ff60abea93919fd_8.jpg

It's always tough for a bit of sarcastic humour to show up on the interwebs. Good on you guys for having some fun with it and staying positive through the process.

I forget that sometimes, trust me, I'm very laid back. I am NEVER trying to make anyone mad or offend anyone on this sight.
If that happens, it is by accident for sure.

Hopefully someday someone will explain :alien to me, I must be getting old

On the forum :alien: is an emoticon for an alien face (on tapatalk you don't see it).. It's usually used after sarcasm in a post to know the person was be facetious or what have you. The little guy got so popular, he became a hashtag, just like #cookie! Just for fun.

No to get a good night sleep in anticipation for tomorrow!

On the forum :alien: is an emoticon for an alien face (on tapatalk you don't see it).. It's usually used after sarcasm in a post to know the person was be facetious or what have you. The little guy got so popular, he became a hashtag, just like #cookie! Just for fun.

No to get a good night sleep in anticipation for tomorrow!

Got ya so like when I type this :p lol

Dream realized for 2 tonight. Good luck to all!

Going to be some very happy and deserving THPer's TONIGHT!

Definitely going to be a good night for four folks! Crossing my fingers that I am one of them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Good luck to all who entered. Going to be a great night for some, and disappointing for others, but remember, there are still plenty of ways to be involved with the MC.

Good luck everyone, you guys had some amazing entries.

Can't wait for tonight to find out the two lucky bridgestone staffers announced! Good luck

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Good luck everybody. :blob:

Good luck everyone. Tonight is the night! Can't wait to see who will be joining me on team #BSG for the #THPMC The ULTIMATE golf event period!

Tonight, two lives change. Good luck everyone. Can't wait!

Good luck to everyone who entered. There were TONS of solid entries for this contest.

Good luck everyone. I hope I'm selected, but even if not, I plan to check in on those that do make the team regularly. I'm particularly interested in the Bridgestone staffers and how they like the new equipment. After participating in this challenge, I'm seriously intrigued by the equipment. I've never actually played with a Bridgestone club so I'd like to hear how everyone gets along with them. The lack of retail presence makes this an ideal way to find out how the team does with their equipment. Can't wait to see who gets selected.

Back