Houston Athlete of the week- My 8 yr old daughter reaction is priceless

Congrats to her! She has a wonderful swing... already has more lag than most of the guys I play with!

Love what you're doing with your family rflores.

Congrats!! That's awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very cool stuff! Congrats to her and proud mom and dad! Keep up the good work. Now back to playing her game on the tablet....Ha!! Classic.

That is fantastic!! Congratulations to her!

That's awesome, lover her reaction. Congrats!!

That is awesome! Congrats! Love the transition from " I am on the paper" back to now where was is my pad. If you are ever up in the Dallas area my daughter and I can get you guys on the course.

Very nice, congratulations.

That is awesome! Congrats! Love the transition from " I am on the paper" back to now where was is my pad. If you are ever up in the Dallas area my daughter and I can get you guys on the course.

I appreciate that and I will take you up on that offer. We are headed to Dallas in April for a trip so it would be nice to hit the links with her for a bit.
Very cool stuff! Congrats to her and proud mom and dad! Keep up the good work. Now back to playing her game on the tablet....Ha!! Classic.

LOL.. She was actually getting her pad to take a picture of the article. But yes she was right back to her pad checking on the LPGA Pure Silk bahama tour coming up. LOL. What I also love is her sister saying.. Bella your soo cool and meaning it. My little daughter went to people at starbucks saying my "hermana" (sister in spanish) is in a magazine. She is famous. LOL.

Love what you're doing with your family rflores.

Thank you very much. That is a very powerful statement. I Appreciate it!

Also if anyone wants to follow her her twitter is @isabellaflores2

This is really cool man. Congrats to her, and you guys. What a cool feeling as a parent.

Man that is so amazing. Congrats to her!!!

Congrats to her and a special congratulations to you, her dad, and your wife for raising such a special person. She's learning not only a sport she can play her whole life, but also the respect for the game and other players.

I don't have kids yet, but as a man with 7 nieces (and one nephew, finally!) I have developed a real soft spot in my heart for little girls. If just one of them decided to show an interest in golf, it would make my year. And probably break my bank, haha. It's a cool thing you're doing for her - here's hoping she gets this much fun out of the sport for the next 8 years. and the 8 times 8 years after that!

Thanks for sharing! That is awesome.

Took the girls out today also since we didn't have any activities and Houston shut down due to a HUGE ICE STORM (not really just some ice on the roads). They donated tons of their clothes and toys to charity.

9zuneq.jpg

Also Bella is not playing this weekend as she is going to take off and have a fun weekend with my parents. My wife and I on the other hand are playing today and tomorrow. Yippeeeee... :banana:

A beautiful little girl with a beautiful swing.....Congrats!

Back