SeeMore Putters Thread

Dallas Golf has some FGP2's for cheap. Got mine for $65 last week.

There are a bunch on ebay right now. I just need to figure out how I'm gonna move my FGPs first.

I get to play along here now.

Entry level Seemores, today I got a Si2, and a FGP.

Looking forward to these beauties!
Welcome to the family, I'm sure they both will treat you well. Once you're comfortable with the SPI system you will see a marked improvement in your putting. Though I should warn you, SeeMores are addicting.

I get to play along here now.

Entry level Seemores, today I got a Si2, and a FGP.

Looking forward to these beauties!

Yes! C.J. Joined the club! You won't regret it, man!

...which is nice!

i assume some of the bigger names are Also US made?

Bettinardi is the only one of the bigger names that I believe is US made. I don't believe Pings, Scamerons, or Odyssey putters are US made. Also, the Mseries is 100% US made, I don't believe the other lines from Seemore are. I could be wrong however.

The see more x3 putter. I visited my local pga super store the other day in search of a new flat stick.. I tried all the big names like scotty, bettinardi, ping and others but was really impressed with the x3. After reading all the reviews and good feedback from fellow thpers I was not disappointed at all. If anyone has experience with the x3, pros or cons I would greatly appreciate the feedback..this is a repost from the pondering page..

ZSeries, mSeries platinum, mSeries black gunmetal, SB series, Private Reserve series, PTM series, selected counter balanced series - made in USA! More to come.

Out on the course yesterday and was paired with a gentleman I had never met. After we tee off he walks by my bag and stops..he noticed the bright blue seemore cover and smiles. Says "how are you liking that seemore?" I told him it was relatively new but I was fallijg in love. So we get on the green an he pulls out an m2 smoked diamond. She was beautiful. Well waiting on the tee box he told me he had 6 seemores and it would take an act of congress to get him to use another putter.
Its just funny how id never heard of seemore 5 months ago but anyone who used them has such conviction.

Out on the course yesterday and was paired with a gentleman I had never met. After we tee off he walks by my bag and stops..he noticed the bright blue seemore cover and smiles. Says "how are you liking that seemore?" I told him it was relatively new but I was fallijg in love. So we get on the green an he pulls out an m2 smoked diamond. She was beautiful. Well waiting on the tee box he told me he had 6 seemores and it would take an act of congress to get him to use another putter.
Its just funny how id never heard of seemore 5 months ago but anyone who used them has such conviction.

My Bronze FGP is going out to another good home today, but I absolutely love my 3 that I have. I honestly don't think I could go back to rolling anything else. The guys in TN and CA have both been absolutely awesome, and the system just works.

Looks like I'm joining the SeeMore family! I'll have a used FGP coming my way soon. Should be a good entry into SeeMore, and quite a change from my spaceship Odyssey 2-Ball SRT.

ZSeries, mSeries platinum, mSeries black gunmetal, SB series, Private Reserve series, PTM series, selected counter balanced series - made in USA! More to come.

BOOM, can't wait to see what Seemore has in store for 2014!!!

I never did give my insight on the first time gaming this. Last weekend I played nine and it was in the 30s with a wind chill in the 20s. Really brutal golf conditions.
The ball popped off the putter like a milled, but was soft enough as if I was using an insert. This was a perfect amount of firmness that I needed. My Nike Drone was rock hard and I was over hitting, and my TM DLL was too soft and had some major lag putting. However, with the best of both putters in my SeeMore, I was able to keep my normal stroke and get better results. Granted I didn't one putt my way through as my green reading still needs work, but overall I feel better about my putting and something that I can see being vastly improved this year.

Says a ton about their quality, eh? Every time I come across a SeeMore user (unrelated and related to THP), the love they have for it is astounding.

Looks like I'm joining the SeeMore family! I'll have a used FGP coming my way soon. Should be a good entry into SeeMore, and quite a change from my spaceship Odyssey 2-Ball SRT.

Nice man! Those FGP's are butes. I really want to find a SeeMore I like, but being a heel-shafted type of guy their designs haven't historically appealed to me. I think I need to give them another try soon though.

Nice man! Those FGP's are butes. I really want to find a SeeMore I like, but being a heel-shafted type of guy their designs haven't historically appealed to me. I think I need to give them another try soon though.

Db4x? M2? Maybe?

There are lots of really good options between the DB4 series (as well as the si4), the m2, z2, SB2 heel, and as SeeMore just mentioned the PTM2.

I know it's easy to draw comparisons to SeeMore with their FGP line, but if you can find a heel shafted option in store, roll that beauty!

I just gave a kid I know my m3. Good kid, good golf swing.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Thankfully MPLefty is providing me a grip and a headcover so that I can get my FGP back to "stock".

Shaft extension and epoxy is on the way, and it will be great to finally get a SeeMore grip on this thing (it came to me with an aftermarket on it).

Going to clean this baby up, and then start back to work with the RST to get my putting in order again.

Thankfully MPLefty is providing me a grip and a headcover so that I can get my FGP back to "stock".

Shaft extension and epoxy is on the way, and it will be great to finally get a SeeMore grip on this thing (it came to me with an aftermarket on it).

Going to clean this baby up, and then start back to work with the RST to get my putting in order again.

Do you have a link for where one might procure one of these shaft extensions? My FGP needs another inch... And I just regripped. Drat.

Do you have a link for where one might procure one of these shaft extensions? My FGP needs another inch... And I just regripped. Drat.

All I did was order a generic shaft extension from GolfWorks. I knocked 2 inches off mine, and hopefully I can remedy this with an extension.

Sounds like the new mFGP CS Deep Flange and HT are not going to be available for purchase until around April.

Sounds like the new mFGP CS Deep Flange and HT are not going to be available for purchase until around April.

That sounds about right. I believe that is when the Z series went on sale as well

Back