THP TV - Nead Putters Preview

What a beautiful blend of artistry and craftsmanship! Started welding at 9, then turned a hobby into medium to share his passion. He seems to be a very humble man. Not sure if I would game a putter like this, but it sure would be a great office piece.

Loved this interview. Those putters are truly works of art. A completely hand made putter. You just don't see this very often these days. Learned how to weld at 9 years old. Mr Nead is a true craftsman, yet seems like just a humble, normal guy. Will definitely be checking these out. Any pictures of that handmade putter?

THP #theking #imwithchad

its already been said but these putters are beautiful! If I won one I might prefer to display it rather than game it...

Thanks for the great interview. Those putters are beautiful. I had not he are of them before, but now I want ten. I will keep an eye out for the contest.

I dont ahve the money for that kind of putter but god do they look nice

Great interview probably my favorite ever on THP. Loved the background story and just hearing Mr Nead talk about how he makes his putters, he made it sound like it was just a simple thing to do, but you could tell that he is very proud of the finished product. Another great job by the THP team.

The only Nead putter I ever recall seeing and rolling is the one KellyBo owns and it is a beauty.

That handmade (except for face milling) polished gold putter is something else. So much talent required to create that.

Beautiful pieces of equipment. I am not sure if I would want to use it for fear of ruining it.

He puts a lot of photos on Twitter. Beautiful looking putters, fantastic lines, great use of different metals and finishes.

Great video. This dude is awesome. His putters are gorgeous and the background on him was cool to hear as well.

His putters are just amazing to look at. That little block of metal in the video costs over 500 bucks. Just so many unique things with these including the balance and cavity positions. As you can tell a very quiet and humble man that just produces pure works of art.

My Nead is a beauty one of the best looking putters I've ever owned. He really makes putters into art guy is such a craftsman. It's awesome to see what he comes out with every year he outdoes himself

Nascar? Welding at 9? Probably the most beautiful putters available? What a great story.

Back