Best Shot Of Your Round

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played with kc720 and j4u at my local goat track.
#10 reachable par 5 with a lake in front. Doug went for it but left it short in the lake. Here's his third shot.

He also icejacked a UHual but I didn't get a video of that. Must be a Ryder guy.

DAMN! That's crazy, how cold was it?

#10 reachable par 5 with a lake in front. Doug went for it but left it short in the lake. Here's his third shot.

He also icejacked a UHual but I didn't get a video of that. Must be a Ryder guy.

You know us florida boys would have been wearing sleeves. That's just nuts lol

Best Shot Of Your Round

Haha. Great shot! Not even a splash.

6i to about 10ft from about 175 yds. Cookie posted a pic in the Bstone ball review thread. The reason I liked the shot so much, is because it was with cookie's 6i. I wanted to see what I thought of the Aerotech Steel fiber shafts. I really liked the feel of these. Thanks to this shot.

6i to about 10ft from about 175 yds. Cookie posted a pic in the Bstone ball review thread. The reason I liked the shot so much, is because it was with cookie's 6i. I wanted to see what I thought of the Aerotech Steel fiber shafts. I really liked the feel of these. Thanks to this shot.

What hole??

You liked them so much they are in YOUR bag now. Haha, enjoy buddy!

You liked them so much they are in YOUR bag now. Haha, enjoy buddy!

I hope the weather permits me to get them on the course this week. And yes, I really liked the feel of these clubs.

Ok, that was a tough par 3....uphill and couldn't see the green very well. Nice!

I hit 5h and was 25 feet above left. Easy par. :)

Since I have golfed once in a month, and didn't get to post in this thread last weekend, I'll share right now.

From 115, I hit my 50* j40 past the pin and right, but spun it back like 12-15 feet for a tap in. Fantastic. Feel good moments on course feel good.

I hope the weather permits me to get them on the course this week. And yes, I really liked the feel of these clubs.

Take your time, no rush whatsoever.

Last edited:
How did you guys do/play the 13th hole...short par 4 that was drivable?!

All went into the long left bunker and was disaster from there.

Should have hit a 190 club out left.

I didn't have too many highlight shots yesterday, but I know which one put the biggest smile on my face. Bombed a drive 302 yards on a par 5 to earn a bomb patch for the bag.

#7 at my home course is a long hard par 5 with a very tough shot off the tee. I hit a drive yesterday where the ball couldn't have been placed better if you walked it up the fairway and dropped it.

I didn't have too many highlight shots yesterday, but I know which one put the biggest smile on my face. Bombed a drive 302 yards on a par 5 to earn a bomb patch for the bag.

That was a hell of a drive man. To get you out of a funk the best course of action is clearly to get you pissed haha #bombsquad #angerispower

As for me, I didn't hit a ton of outstanding approaches, but I was really proud of two recovery shots in particular. The first was after a straight up top on a 177yd par 3 that left me in what was basically a riverbed - managed to stick it to within 10 feet from a terrible lie. The other was out of about an 8ft deep greenside bunker that was a little wet, just to make it even more fun. Managed to get that one to about 8 feet or so and give myself a chance for par.

120y par 3, PW. Made birdie.

Baffler XL 3h from 220, nutted it!

Nothing special for most but it was a 150 yd 8 iron that just felt perfect. High trajectory with a slight draw that left me 15 feet. It's been a while since I've done that. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back