#TheKing w/ Callaway Golf - Final Rosters

Oh man, SO stoked to hear what's up. I wouldn't mind seeing that bear business OG was talking about either :alien:

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Lots of great stuff about the King from the PGA Show this week including a meeting with the 2 captains. Stay tuned guys info coming soon.
Sounds great, with having both captains together like that, has the trash talking already started?

Looking forward to some news about #theking. Besides the fact the Chad will be the victor, that is already known.

THP #theking #imwithchad

Just finished meeting with the Callaway Guys once again on this one and they are amped.
We will be getting in touch with each participant next week on equipment, scripting, and so much more.
Its getting real fellas and the Callaway guys are so excited to be a part of this one.

Just finished meeting with the Callaway Guys once again on this one and they are amped.
We will be getting in touch with each participant next week on equipment, scripting, and so much more.
Its getting real fellas and the Callaway guys are so excited to be a part of this one.
OH MY, can't friggin wait for next week!

Exciting news guys. Won't be long now!

I. Am. Ready.

This new info has me pumped up like Dolly Pardon on a Saturday night at the grand ole opry :guitar::thumb:

citizen-kane-clapping-gif.gif

I AM SO EXCITED TOO!!!! Man I really can't wait till next week now!

Between Ole Gray and SkiBum, our team definitely takes the cake for most emoticons used and most GIFs/meme's posted :D

Needless to say, I am pumped! Happy Friday!

Between Ole Gray and SkiBum, our team definitely takes the cake for most emoticons used and most GIFs/meme's posted :D

Don't forget about Southern-fried analogies!

Exciting news, can't wait to hear all about it.

Holy smokes! More cool news. Really looking forward to next week now! Scripting has me excited! Love apparel and team scripting sounds most excellent!

I'm happier than a 5 year old at Disney World with a cone of ice cream!

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

Hey-oh! JUST What this guy needed to hear today! :thumb:

Gee thanks JB, completely ruined my weekend. Now i want it to be over as quickly as possible :beat-up:

Gee thanks JB, completely ruined my weekend. Now i want it to be over as quickly as possible :beat-up:

#TheKingProblems :blob:

YES! I am so freaking pumped for the end of April to get here I have to actually put some serious effort into distracting myself. Some more info will have to tide me over until then.

Nice new avatar Jimmy! It makes me think of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2wTcMYA508

JIMMY G BUCKETS!!

ha! Love it.

My son has a kids bball hoop in his room, since he was two I've always said buckets when he's made a long shot.

Now 4 and last summer we were on a putting green together and he rolls in about a 25 footer by pure luck on his first putt. Doesn't he yell out "buckets"!!!

Well fellas, it's real now! Just booked my flights, getting in at 11:23am on Thursday, and flying out first thing Monday morning, all for a $10 booking fee thanks to SkyMiles :banana: Now I am insanely stoked to find out about the apparel and scripting this week to make this even more real!

Credit card miles FTW!

FYI:

DF7B03C4-94C4-4DE3-A9F8-FF16D38B6633.png

The excitement keeps building! It's awesome how this event has motivated me to hit the gym and be more focused while I'm there, I actually can't wait to get out of work and to the gym today.

87 days makes it seem even closer.... I've got some work to do!

Back