Callaway Golf - #TheGrandaddy Talk w/ Greg Sabella & Jason Finley

You left your mind behind somewhere.....just like you did your wallet. You are right, have not seen anything past 13 in a match against THP yet.

I am in a great state of mind. I might be forgetful but I did get a couple of days on your dime. I call that a win already. I golf a lot better than I remember things.

Lets face it....Finley rode coat tails on day 1 for 2 points and was on such a high heading into day 2 that he was lucky to grab another. No one will be surprised by Rhi's talent this time around and Team THP will be more ready than ever.

However that video still cracks me up. Watching Sabella crash the set of the video (that video was re-shot and will appear this week on the Bertha line) was awesome and they are all smiles....That belt is heading east before the end of 2014!

I want that belt.

I need that belt.

I will have that belt.

Lets face it....Finley rode coat tails on day 1 for 2 points and was on such a high heading into day 2 that he was lucky to grab another. No one will be surprised by Rhi's talent this time around and Team THP will be more ready than ever.

However that video still cracks me up. Watching Sabella crash the set of the video (that video was re-shot and will appear this week on the Bertha line) was awesome and they are all smiles....That belt is heading east before the end of 2014!

Finley shminley. He's going 0'fer in '14.

At least you would have gotten as many victories if you would've just hung out there. #sorry #canthelpmyself

Jerk!!!

I will get my revenge. Grandaddy2 or some other time I am absolutely gunning for you.

I want that belt.

I need that belt.

I will have that belt.

I want to help you lol. Just think it will hurt more when the #zoocrew fall from their perch. hahaha

I want that belt.

I need that belt.

I will have that belt.
That's your captain's motivation right there!!!

That's your captain's motivation right there!!!

Its on my mind every day. It drives me, and I know it will drive other THP'ers as well.

Its on my mind every day. It drives me, and I know it will drive other THP'ers as well.
Maybe I should put a picture of it on my ceiling so it's the last thing I see before I go to bed and the first thing I see when I wake up!

Maybe I should put a picture of it on my ceiling so it's the last thing I see before I go to bed and the first thing I see when I wake up!

Here's mine:
FF1C6A5B-C6AB-4DFC-A814-D2769AC5FED5_zpsbh0sn9sz.jpg

All the motivation I need from Harry.

Such as awesome video for three reason.

#1: The obvious, it was funny. Those guys like to throw punches.
#2: Just great seeing a company embrace an event like the #Grandaddy so much and remember all of the good times had by both sides.
#3: If this doesn't get you excited for the #Grandaddy2, then you need your head examined.

Round up the troops Jman, we need to be the ones doing the trash talking next year at the show.

Here's mine:
FF1C6A5B-C6AB-4DFC-A814-D2769AC5FED5_zpsbh0sn9sz.jpg

All the motivation I need from Harry.
That's the best kind of motivation, direct from the opponent!

You should make it your phone wall paper, it would remind me every time I unlock my phone!

Back