The Gauntlet w/ Callaway Golf Is Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Teaser Time

The Gauntlet with Callaway Golf will be getting official soon and we will kick off some things.
First off, the event will be in September.
The event will be in South Carolina

We searched high and low for the perfect venue and came up with one that we think is absolutely perfect. In fact speaking with some of the people involved with this one, they were seriously excited about it. We will have full details coming soon, but let me just say that this is going to be just awesome.

It will have 18 THPers & 6 ZooCrew members.
The itinerary is truly special.
The courses are just awesome (this is a 3 round event)

South Carolina? Holy crap, just got super-excited about this one, was thinking it was a no-go for me since I thought it was going to be on the West Coast.

I'll still have to decide between this one and the B'stone Championship since both are in September, but this one sounds awesome.

Dang, that sounds awesome.

That was one hell of a teaser, the kind that makes my tummy feel a little tingly.

Yep I have a feeling deciding between this and the bridgestone championship is going to be tough

South Carolina?!?! And I want in. Gonna make this happen.

Well now. SC in September? I think I could make that work. Can't wait to hear more details.

Oh man this has gotta be a must attend. 6 zoo crew members captaining the teams? Love it!

Harbour Town?

This has been in the works for quite some time. As with all of our hosts they are beyond excited to be hosting an event of this magnitude. Those that can be apart of it are in for one hell of a weekend.

Want. Very badly want.

Teaser Time

The Gauntlet with Callaway Golf will be getting official soon and we will kick off some things.
First off, the event will be in September.
The event will be in South Carolina

We searched high and low for the perfect venue and came up with one that we think is absolutely perfect. In fact speaking with some of the people involved with this one, they were seriously excited about it. We will have full details coming soon, but let me just say that this is going to be just awesome.

It will have 18 THPers & 6 ZooCrew members.
The itinerary is truly special.
The courses are just awesome (this is a 3 round event)
Obviously a ton of choices there, makes the guessing that much harder!!!

I dont even know how you start to choose between this and the other event in September

I dont even know how you start to choose between this and the other event in September

That should be an easy decision! Look at the bright side, at least if you we paired with me.............

Ummm, did I read 3 rounds!?!?!?! I need more details. My wife might divorce me by the end of September if I manage to get Into this one.

JB- you still have the old van your selling??? I might need to live in it. :)

Ummm, did I read 3 rounds!?!?!?! I need more details. My wife might divorce me by the end of September if I manage to get Into this one.

JB- you still have the old van your selling??? I might need to love in it. :)

3 rounds.

Not sure he wants u "loving" in it...may hurt resale

JB- you still have the old van your selling??? I might need to love in it. :)

The unofficial Gauntlet in Sarasota was 3 rounds, 2 on Saturday, one Sunday. I'd expect something similar.

3 rounds.

Not sure he wants u "loving" in it...may hurt resale

Well if I "love in it" it turns into another kind of van for an entirely different forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back