Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
12 hours!!! I don't pay enough attention to the national news I guess :)

Some of my Sales Rep in the Atlanta area literally got home this morning from last night's commute.

Picks are in! #ClosingTheGap Coming for you Lakeside Lefty!

Some of my Sales Rep in the Atlanta area literally got home this morning from last night's commute.

Did they get hit hard or was it just a little snow? Those areas that don't get much snow get crippled by what we would consider a dusting.

Did they get hit hard or was it just a little snow? Those areas that don't get much snow get crippled by what we would consider a dusting.

I think it was 2-3 snow - which isn't a lot to us, but a blizzard to them. Buddy in NC - his kids were home today because school was cancelled.

Pretty sure it wasn't the snow accumulation as much as it was the ice for the guys in GA. Between what JT and Seth were talking about the ice was pretty damn nasty.

I may be losing it, but I think it just popped up on ESPN that Mickelson is going to play this weekend. I have to keep watching and see if I see it again or if I have to go to the eye doctor.

I may be losing it, but I think it just popped up on ESPN that Mickelson is going to play this weekend. I have to keep watching and see if I see it again or if I have to go to the eye doctor.

I wouldn't play him this weekend anyways. Who knows if that back of his will flair up or not. I'd hate to lose a start from Lefty because of it. But then again I'm almost in last place lol.

I think if I was playing 9 rounds of golf in Vegas, fantasy golf would be the last thing I'd be worried about :)

Thank you Andy! But I'm still a part of you guys and want to help the team. Ok,so Shef,Pete and I have all done it with our roster.I was wrong to give it a colloquial expression!

my tee times and courses........update... 6 rounds at WildHorse GC
one round each...........................................................Legacy CC
Painted Desert GC
Angel Park
I'll take lots of pictures but I only know how to e-mail them(if one of you can post them here?)

one round each...........................................................Legacy CC
Painted Desert GC
Angel Park
I'll take lots of pictures but I only know how to e-mail them(if one of you can post them here?)

I would be happy to post them for ya!

Painted Desert GC
Angel Park

Painted Desert looks like a great course.

Looks like I should be able to join you guys at Plum Creek next weekend as long as that morning isn't HELL.

I wonder how many from this area are coming to the new event just launched.

http://bit.ly/1dQvImB

I'm pretty sure I'll have to sit this one out because of how close it is to the SeeMore event and with time off from work. :( I will be trying to get into Indy tho. If I didn't get into the SeeMore event this would be a no doubter.

Looks like I should be able to join you guys at Plum Creek next weekend as long as that morning isn't HELL.

Awesome bud! Hope to see you there!

I wonder how many from this area are coming to the new event just launched.

http://bit.ly/1dQvImB

Looks like a great course, I keep getting tempted more and more to join the albatross club and get in this years events.

Looking forward to meeting you!! It will be a great time.

Looks like a great course, I keep getting tempted more and more to join the albatross club and get in this years events.

You join us at Plum Creek and I guarantee that you will be getting an Albatross membership the next day and be more than tempted about the Ocean City event

Maybe some phone number exchanges next week so I don't walk up to the wrong group and look like a jackass :bulgy-eyes:

Maybe some phone number exchanges next week so I don't walk up to the wrong group and look like a jackass :bulgy-eyes:

Trust me - there will be no chance of that. But I will PM you my cell number

Haha no worries! Only one sim and building at Plum Creek! And dude don't even wait for the Albatross Club it's so worth it. I'm really pushing for you to get to an official event. No worries about your game or handicap it will still be time you've had on a golf course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back