Ocean City - 2014 THP Invitational #4 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

I am in. Probably for a Sunday round too.

Sweet, I can definitely do that. School is out for me and I will be looking to play as much as I can. Pumped so many are already gonna make this happen.

Wow

Crazy stuff here mike and josh. Can't wait to spend the weekend in OC with some THPers.

Now that details are out I'm looking for roommates! Looking at booking a hotel room for two nights down there

Sweet, I can definitely do that. School is out for me and I will be looking to play as much as I can. Pumped so many are already gonna make this happen.

We all absolutely need to make a couple extra rounds happen! There is a really good course in Cambridge on 50 on the way down called River Marsh - Great course, and it's worth playing anyway just for the last 2 holes! Definitely want to get a round in with Brett again, and I haven't played with Dev, Crest etc - looking forward to it! A trip to Hoopers one evening for all you can eat crabs & seafood is a must!

Due to a vacation I will have to pass on this one. I have heard rave reviews on this course, from a group of friends that played the track last year. Fun times and once again MikeDean coming through on destination. Going to be fun following along with those lucky enough to get in!!!

I see Rob Wedge lurking. C'mon carpool buddy!

Mr Wedge has told me "I am a fancy man. I dont do road trips. I fly everywhere I go"

Wow...just saw the $40 Bonus round fee. That is a no brainer and an unbelievable price!

441 can you do some negotiating on my next vehicle purchase?

Going to ask the wife for permission to sign up for this one. It's a 7 hour drive, can definitely make it!

I'm definitely in on this one. The course is very good and that bonus round rate is basically robbery. Looking forward to it.

Very excited to see the sign up details set for this one. Reminder set. I can't wait to see the caravan of MD/VA/DC THP'ers rolling in for this one. JB or GG....do you guys have THP car flags? That would be so awesome for us to cruise down Route 50 with those waving in the Eastern Shore wind. #FranchiseRewritten

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Really looking forward to this event. Whats the housing situation? Any hotels mentioned yet or are we getting a hoose. I'm in for as many rounds as possible for this weekend. Love playing in OC, so many great courses.

I see Rob Wedge lurking. C'mon carpool buddy!
Sounds good bud. What days were you thinking of doing? I was thinking of doing Thursday through Sunday, but if you could only do Fri - Sun maybe I'll just do that. We need to meet up for a beer soon and discuss this and the Grandaddy.

Mr Wedge has told me "I am a fancy man. I dont do road trips. I fly everywhere I go"

Dev is right, I only fly and it has to be first class. Sometimes I like to feel like a bad boy though and slum it with the little people. Was actually thinking helicopter for this event. I'd still have to drive from the Airport in Salisbury and thats 30 miles to far for me.

Wheres Buck!

I am thinking early Friday morning departure for a round around lunch time. Gotta figure out what costs of lodging will be before I figure how long I can do down there.

Was actually thinking helicopter for this event. I'd still have to drive from the Airport in Salisbury and thats 30 miles to far for me.

Helicopters are so 2000's. I only roll in armored caravans, complete with road closures.

After the winter we've been having, I'm looking forward to teeing it up again with a bunch of you guys down in OC.

All THP events are.

Probably the most accurate post ever on THP!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I will absolutely be trying to get in on this one. I'm only 3 1/2 hours away, but I'd probably stay at a local motel that night and play another round on Sunday with anyone interested.

Calendar set, alarm set...I cannot miss this one!

Helicopters are so 2000's. I only roll in armored caravans, complete with road closures.

After the winter we've been having, I'm looking forward to teeing it up again with a bunch of you guys down in OC.

Thats how I food shop.

Looking forward to teeing it up with you again. Think last time we played was in the fall when I almost killed a couple of you.

I am thinking early Friday morning departure for a round around lunch time. Gotta figure out what costs of lodging will be before I figure how long I can do down there.

Cool. We got plenty of time to figure it out.

I have to admit joining this site, I didn't realize it was going to be some overwhelming!! I feel like I a decade behind and have no idea what's going on. Morgan Cup, these events, and it goes on and on. I'd love to be part of something like this some day

Ocean City - 2014 THP Invitational #4 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

I have to admit joining this site, I didn't realize it was going to be some overwhelming!! I feel like I a decade behind and have no idea what's going on. Morgan Cup, these events, and it goes on and on. I'd love to be part of something like this some day

The best part about this site, is there are so many great events, there's plenty of chances to take part in at least one.

It just takes paying attention to the signal notices or in the case of some contest events, putting an entry in.

There are many members of the Morgan Cup who are relatively new members.

If you ever feel lost or left behind, you can contact me personally via PM and I can assist in getting you caught up or pointing you in the right direction. Lots of great events ( I think abour 15 this year) and many of them are open for people to join or sign up has not started yet. Its our goal to create something unique.

Whats the chances of changing these barrels out with kegs :)

0630120858b.jpg

Back