NHL 2013-2014 Season

Phoenix Coyotes to change to Arizona Coyotes starting next year.

In other news, its snowing here.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Phoenix Coyotes changing there name to Arizona Coyotes starting next year. Meh.

Phoenix Coyotes changing there name to Arizona Coyotes starting next year. Meh.

I agree. Don't like when a city's sports team takes on the state name. I like how the Marlins went with "Miami".
Florida Panthers and Carolina Hurricanes bugs me too. Any others I'm forgetting?

I agree. Don't like when a city's sports team takes on the state name. I like how the Marlins went with "Miami".
Florida Panthers and Carolina Hurricanes bugs me too. Any others I'm forgetting?

It's all better than the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim. Translation: the Angels Angels of Anaheim.

Colorado, New Jersey, Minnesota. Not sure what you would call the Islanders. No idea on the actual lines of the city of New York.

Pond hockey again tonight so awesome! Played a great pick up game wish I could do this everyday

Wow Cee Lo this is dreadful, please stop

New York, New Jersey, Colorado, Florida, Minnesota, Carolina...Already a lot of teams that don't go by city. Coyotes aren't in Phoenix and Glendale is too small. They are re-branding to build team support now that they are staying in the state.

HI ALL!!!
Im from Canada so hockey is in our blood, I play hockey 4 times a week...I'm a goalie, coach hockey 3 times a week, work as a time keeper at our local Jr.A team and watch hockey.
I am a Edmonton Oilers fan for life.....I know they suck!! hahahahha

HI ALL!!!
Im from Canada so hockey is in our blood, I play hockey 4 times a week...I'm a goalie, coach hockey 3 times a week, work as a time keeper at our local Jr.A team and watch hockey.
I am a Edmonton Oilers fan for life.....I know they suck!! hahahahha

Yay Manitoba!

Where abouts are you?

Pond hockey again today but the snow from the other night make it much more difficult. Still a great time playing pick up with no boards!

qyhezyza.jpg

Haha like this little sign is gonna stop me!

7ypa2ygy.jpg

Caps v Jackets tonight. It gets awkward every time Crest!

You got that right man! I can't actually watch it this time. Go Caps! Gonna be a dog fight for the playoffs

Pond hockey again today but the snow from the other night make it much more difficult. Still a great time playing pick up with no boards!

qyhezyza.jpg

Haha like this little sign is gonna stop me!

7ypa2ygy.jpg
I love the ice skating is dangerous sign!

Careful. Parade being planned in Toronto again, 8-1-1 in last 10.

Caps give up a terrible goal and it is tied at 1 in the second period. Really never know which Caps teams is going to show up night in night out....... Very frustrating

Caps tie it late with 7 seconds left and get a point but lose the shootout. What else is new...... UGH

Sorry man I have said it before and I don't think the Caps can do much with the goal tending they currently have. It's time to make a move.

Sorry man I have said it before and I don't think the Caps can do much with the goal tending they currently have. It's time to make a move.

Starting to think the same way man. I was talking to my Dad about this issue and the Caps do not have a legit number 1 goalie. That has to change if they want to have any chance. So frustrating

Caps up 2 to 1 but keep taking penalties and that lead will go away and quick. Ugh......

Ovi is a beast...watching him in that OT powerplay was a thing of beauty.

Glad Ovi got the game winner. Surprised he was off the score sheet for 5 goals. This will help my fantasy team.

I think Montoya and Allen could be starters in the league if they were given a fair shot at it. I would like to see it I love both these guys and their game.

Ovi was held off the score sheet all afternoon. The Wings did a great job of shutting him down especially on the PP but all he needs it just one chance. I think that was his 15 OT winner for his career.

Such an awesome game and very entertaining but not a whole lot of defense.

How can Edmonton, and all the 1st round talent on that team, be nearly as bad as the Sabres?
I wonder how Ted Nolan would do with all the talent the Oilers have.

Back