The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
No kidding! Just replaced tires on both cars a month ago. Now my wife's car needs a thermostat, MAP sensor, oil pressure switch, and full front brake replacement. I mean full, everything, brake fluid all over the place! Most of those I normally would do myself, but with time and a couple of em being a little tough, I just had them fix all of it. Grrrr

That super sucks man, that is a LOT of shiz at the same time. I'm kind of a car dummy, but I can do oil changes myself. Problem is, I live in an apt complex now, and they heavily discourage changing your oil, so I pony up the cash to avoid the risk of a serious nasty gram.

Ack! Grab the SeeMore, go to shove the shaft extension in it.... doesn't fit. Ahhh, of course. Because I forgot to measure it before I ordered it.

Luckily an old iron shaft is kicking around that I can substitute.

That super sucks man, that is a LOT of shiz at the same time. I'm kind of a car dummy, but I can do oil changes myself. Problem is, I live in an apt complex now, and they heavily discourage changing your oil, so I pony up the cash to avoid the risk of a serious nasty gram.

Yeah, tough to do things like that living in an apt. Other problem is this is going on right when I need to start buttering her up to go along with spending the $ to go to #TheKing early and play extra rounds :D May have to postpone that a short time more...

Yeah, tough to do things like that living in an apt. Other problem is this is going on right when I need to start buttering her up to go along with spending the $ to go to #TheKing early and play extra rounds :D May have to postpone that a short time more...

Just show her all the handsome devils in the Team Chad Face to the Name thread and she won't be able to say no! :angel::banana:

Shank-A-Palooza

Guess these RXF irons don't like being hit on the range.

Well it appears my Bio Cell driver has been lost in the mail somewhere in the USA. Oh joy, this should be fun.

Well it appears my Bio Cell driver has been lost in the mail somewhere in the USA. Oh joy, this should be fun.

There are massive shipping for delays dude. Weather has been crazy, give it a few days

I just need this day to end and it won't. One of those days that really can just bring you to your knees.

I just need this day to end and it won't. One of those days that really can just bring you to your knees.

Sorry to hear that Dev. Hope it gets better asap

You are too good of a dude to let this happen. I obviously have no idea what is going on but I do know that you don't deserve it. Tomorrow is a new day brother.

Did you tear your pants? If the answer is no, just tell yourself that it's not the worst day ever. Also, the weekend is here!

Sorry to hear it, man.

I just managed to top off a long, crappy long by getting into a stupid fight with my fiancee. Man I am stupid sometimes.

Nosy a $$ people who stick their nose where it don't belong.

U know what happens when you assume

It has allegedly been delivered and signed for. Only it hasn't been.

Oh dear...this can't be good...I've had that happen before, usually it shows up after awhile...

My washer ate some socks, and jammed up the drain trap. Talk about a freaking mess fixing it, I'm just glad Google led me to the right fix. All with a showing on our house tomorrow.

It has allegedly been delivered and signed for. Only it hasn't been.

Welcome to my world man! Canada Post idiot delivery man delivered my stuff one street over last time.

Got a box today that says right on it "signature required", dude hands it to me and walks away, without a signature.

Tapatalk is so dumb. I quoted a post in the Fitness thread and here is the post that actually got quoted.

2eturyna.jpg

Downgrade to the original. Its fantastic.

Tapatalk is so dumb. I quoted a post in the Fitness thread and here is the post that actually got quoted.

2eturyna.jpg
I haven't had any misquotes lately, but the app has crashed 10 times this week. Aggravating.

Downgrade to the original. Its fantastic.

The app works fine for me, just the random QUOTE from an ancient thread is hilarious.

Tapatalk. Reviving old threads since 2011.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back