The Teams - The 2014 Morgan Cup #THPMC

Hey, the avatar speaks for itself.

Very true, it is tough to argue with that logic and I also know you are a hockey fan. Obviously that scores serious points with me hahaha

Very true, it is tough to argue with that logic and I also know you are a hockey fan. Obviously that scores serious points with me hahaha

Hmm how many rounds of golf have you played with Dan? I like hockey too. Seems like I should have a 2-1 edge...

Hmm how many rounds of golf have you played with Dan? I like hockey too. Seems like I should have a 2-1 edge...

Ahhhh damn see this is what I was talking about with the tough choices...... Well played Dev.

Dude, here's to a wonderful rivalry full of respectful nods post game between WSH and CBJ

Team Albatross is the people's team. It's logical.

We've played a round of golf.
We've watched hockey while eating crab fries.
I'm a Giants fan!
3-2-1 edge in my favor.

Dude, here's to a wonderful rivalry full of respectful nods post game between WSH and CBJ

Team Albatross is the people's team. It's logical.

Well this is more difficult that I thought it would be..... Hmmmm this is gonna take some serious thought

Well this is more difficult that I thought it would be..... Hmmmm this is gonna take some serious thought

Your support of the event as a whole is what matters to me. Support for multiple years dude, that's freaking awesome.

We've played a round of golf.
We've watched hockey while eating crab fries.
I'm a Giants fan!
3-2-1 edge in my favor.

Played golf with, hockey fan, paid for Jesses' lunch during our round of golf. TIE GAME

Your support of the event as a whole is what matters to me. Support for multiple years dude, that's freaking awesome.

Of course man. Such a great event how could I not support it and I hope in the years to come to be a part of it. Support is what I can do now, so now to pick a squad! Haha

Dan going for the nice guy maneuver. Well played Dan... Haha Jesse I am just breaking chops. Regardless of what team you choose to support, I know you just want the event to be awesome and that's all we can ask for.

Of course man. Such a great event how could I not support it and I hope in the years to come to be a part of it. Support is what I can do now, so now to pick a squad! Haha

Man, that'd be so awesome to meet you down there either as a participant or volunteer.

Man, that'd be so awesome to meet you down there either as a participant or volunteer.

I am gonna have to see about that but it actually might be in the cards to volunteer this year but the ultimate goal is to be a participant of course. Nothing can kill the competitive desire, I just need some more time to work at my game.

I am gonna have to see about that but it actually might be in the cards to volunteer this year but the ultimate goal is to be a participant of course. Nothing can kill the competitive desire, I just need some more time to work at my game.

Crest dude that is awesome!!!

Not to pawn you off on someone but Kevin (T2GRN) is planning on coming down to volunteer. Maybe you could hitch a ride.

I went with Team Albatross last year......
Think of all that history with the team you chose, that you decided to take under your wing and support. You couldn't possibly give all that up.

Not to pawn you off on someone but Kevin (T2GRN) is planning on coming down to volunteer. Maybe you could hitch a ride.

Nice, yeah Kevin is ok people I guess..... Hahahahah

Think of all that history with the team you chose, that you decided to take under your wing and support. You couldn't possibly give all that up.

I like where your head is at! :D Team Albatross the people's team.

GregDan is a smart man. Team Albatross is a team of the people. Our amazing logo is adorned by many wonderful THPers, and I love it.

See, now I would argue that Team Albatross is a team of the 1%... you have to pay to get into "the club", and they're led by a guy who hasn't shot over par since the first Bush was in office; seems out of touch with "the people". :alien:

See, now I would argue that Team Albatross is a team of the 1%... you have to pay to get into "the club", and they're led by a guy who hasn't shot over par since the first Bush was in office; seems out of touch with "the people". :alien:

Feel free to argue all you want Nebster. We are the people's team. :good:

Yaaaawn.

Think I need to throw my support behind Team Paradise this year. Go get'em boys!!!

We appreciate your support, Scrap!

Back