Clicgear 3.0 Accessories

I want:

-Seat
-Cooler Pak
-GPS/iPhone holder
-Adjustable umbrella holder
-Cleat brush

When I get a Rangefinder, it can go in the netted part or little compartment.

I keep my rangefinder in it's bag and hang it off my bag, easily accessible for me and not neccesary to get an extra CG accessory for it IMHO. I do want an adjustable umbrella holder and cooler pack though.. dang this thread.

Got the tour bag attachment today--stand the bag up tall and make the weight better centered on the cart now--rolling better. Additionally more room to get to the stuff in the top.

Love this thing.

Got the tour bag attachment today--stand the bag up tall and make the weight better centered on the cart now--rolling better. Additionally more room to get to the stuff in the top.

Love this thing.
Any pics? Skim alert, there may have been some already posted, but I don't remember seeing them.

Any pics? Skim alert, there may have been some already posted, but I don't remember seeing them.

I can post a few tomorrow from the course. I'm also a big fan of the tour bag adapter.

Clicgear 3.0 Accessories

I have the cooler that goes underneath and it works great. Holds 3-4 20 oz bottles depending on how much ice you have in it. Plus it has an upper storage compartment for dry goods. Comes in handy for sure. Plus it's tucked out of the way between the rear wheels.

3y8utamy.jpg

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Last edited:
Here ya go

attachment.php

After a full round with the Tour bag kit, I highly recommend it. It centers the weight more forward and allows it to roll smoother--really noticeable difference on hills and in rough grass. I have full access to the net area so I can have large drink or snacks in basket and not feel like I have to dig through clubs to get to it.

As you also may see in the picture, I got the steering knob also. It is ok--it works much better with tour kit on since the weight is balanced, I can use the knob to turn one handed by shifting a little weight. I think it was 11 bucks on Amazon--I could live without it, but at that price its nice enough just to rest my hand on there while strolling along the fairway.

Two questions:
- If you buy the cleat cleaner, will the cart fold down with it attached or does it have to be removed? I assume it is the latter.
- Have people tried putting a GPS watch right on the handle itself?

The cleat cleaner does not have to be removed to fold the cart down.
- If you buy the cleat cleaner, will the cart fold down with it attached or does it have to be removed? I assume it is the latter.

not to be a jerk but fix up your grammar/spelling a bit, por favor.
as for the topic, i havn't tried any myself, but every person i've seen with a 3.0 has had at least one attatchment.. to me, that means they are good products.. i don't know what else you'd like to know about them..

Capitalization? Grammar? Periods? Sentence structure? Correcting someone else and then typing something just as bad?

Not to be a jerk, but, you were a jerk.

I love how manynaccessories the clicgear hasJust curious what accessories you have and how you feel about them. Imwasnthinking about the seat, cooler, shoe brush, gps holder etc

The seat works well, you can actually lean back against the bag & rest comfortably & its stable. The only negative is you have to remove it to fold the cart up.
The shoe brush works alright. Nothing special but it does what's is suppose to. Still good to have.
The gps holder I dont use because you have to put a adhesive button on the back of your gps. That is to slide in a groove to secure it.
A MUST imo is the wheel cover. .it helps keep your car clean from dirt, mud & such.
If you like to carry your own big drinking cup, I recommend the XL holder.

More accessories found at a local store while I was traveling for business.

The Sand Bottle--I like keeping the home course in good shape.
The shoe brush--It was 9 bucks and seeing it in person made me grab it on impulse.
Hydrapak-- Just like camelback except it attaches to the cart by design--Would not have got this one except that it was on sale for 29 bucks and I have not seen them online for that cheap. This will be for the really hot summer walk days.

I'm gonna be getting a bunch of accessories for my cart as soon as I get back to working again. I already have the seat, a shoe brush (want to get another for the other side), and the umbrella extender. I want a cooler, valuables box thing, sand bottle, staff bag extender thing, jumbo cup holder, gps holder so I can stick my ipod to it (I have the holder but we lost the little suction cup deals), bigger net, the gloves that go on the handle.. yeah. I'm gonna be pimpin that thing out.

I can not..not recommend the bigger net. Its not an overly improvement but ya do notice a lil more room. I would probably put it last on the list.
IMO.. 1st on list would be wheel cover & a very close 2nd would be the tour kit.

I have a Clicgear 3.5+ with the shoe brush and I just got the cooler tube too. If you want a GPS/phone mount and don't want to glue that button on your phone I ended up getting a Ram mount X-Grip to hold my phone while I play. All you need is this here http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0059X0YIQ/ref=oh_details_o06_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 as it screws into the umbrella holder and then all you need is this http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002L9LW00/ref=oh_details_o06_s00_i03?ie=UTF8&psc=1 and the X Grip here http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0055PH0XA/ref=oh_details_o06_s00_i02?ie=UTF8&psc=1. After finding Ram Mounts online they have so many ways to connect your stuff to your gear it is mind blowing. The X Grip really holds the phone very securely and it will not fall off.

IMO.. 1st on list would be wheel cover & a very close 2nd would be the tour kit.

Don't waste your money on the wheel cover. Buy a cooler or seat instead IMO I have it. It's a pain to get on and after using mine about 5 times I got tired of fussing with it. So I stopped using it. I find my wheels don't get that dirty. Surprisingly they don't attract all that much since I avoid puddles and mud if there is any.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

We have geese in the area.

After a full round with the Tour bag kit, I highly recommend it. It centers the weight more forward and allows it to roll smoother--really noticeable difference on hills and in rough grass. I have full access to the net area so I can have large drink or snacks in basket and not feel like I have to dig through clubs to get to it.

That kit is still high on the ponder for sure! The Bennington is one sweet bag...biased

I have a Clicgear 3.5+ with the shoe brush and I just got the cooler tube too. If you want a GPS/phone mount and don't want to glue that button on your phone I ended up getting a Ram mount X-Grip to hold my phone while I play. All you need is this here http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0059X0YIQ/ref=oh_details_o06_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 as it screws into the umbrella holder and then all you need is this http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002L9LW00/ref=oh_details_o06_s00_i03?ie=UTF8&psc=1 and the X Grip here http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0055PH0XA/ref=oh_details_o06_s00_i02?ie=UTF8&psc=1. After finding Ram Mounts online they have so many ways to connect your stuff to your gear it is mind blowing. The X Grip really holds the phone very securely and it will not fall off.

Just bought a 3.5. Have not got to use it yet but looking forward to it. Still practicing on unfolding and folding it. Interested in the Ram mount, could you put pic of it here to see?? thanks

The Ram mount articulates on two 1" rubber balls that let you move it to any position you need plus it adds vibration dampening. Here are some pics

IMG_0617_zpsd1f92014.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_0618_zps64fd51db.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_0619_zps2cb3370b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

What does the attachment on the phone look like? Didn't know you had to do that?

Back