SeeMore Putters Thread

Look similar in pictures but they are different in person.

So I traded for a Bronze FPG and just do not like the feel of that. To soft for me and the sound is to strange to me.

I have one as well... and sort of feel the same. The sound that comes off it is just crazy.

I keep mine around as a putting trainer, as it helps me get my stroke straightened around... but have no success with it as a gamer.

Just bought an FGP on THP. Is it possible to send my putter back to seemore to be counterbalanced?

Glad to see it got there safe and sound. Like others have said shoot an email to SeeMore and I am sure they can let you know if they can do it.

Glad to see it got there safe and sound. Like others have said shoot an email to SeeMore and I am sure they can let you know if they can do it.

It's $50 which includes shipping to do the counterbalance last time I checked.

If someone wanted to post more pictures of their Solana, I'd be glad to look at them again.

I really need to get my collection photos updated before 2014 really kicks in.

It's $50 which includes shipping to do the counterbalance last time I checked.

Shoot them and e-mail, and make sure you mention that you're a THP'er. Trust me.

I had no idea what I'd been missing all this time and I know now what all the hype is about, these are pretty cool. I posted in the kindness thread about Kang sending me a SeeMore and what a wicked putter it is, I was sinking putts I've never made before and the misses were not by much lol. Haha I'm speechless lol.

I had the same experience last year. Friends thought I was crazy for giving up a scotty for a seemore...I've never looked back. Adding proper SPi to the mix and I'm so confident on the green.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I had the same experience last year. Friends thought I was crazy for giving up a scotty for a seemore...I've never looked back. Adding proper SPi to the mix and I'm so confident on the green.

The Scotty grip is pretty intense. My course is firmly under the impression they are the gold standard.

....can't tell you how many conversations I've had after 15 holes with the SeeMore in tow since making the switch.

The Scotty grip is pretty intense. My course is firmly under the impression they are the gold standard.

....can't tell you how many conversations I've had after 15 holes with the SeeMore in tow since making the switch.

We will just have to show then the light this year.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

How many SeeMores does Canadan have now?

I'm in serious ponder mode for the Si2. Only was able to roll a few but really liked it and I am looking to replace my current gamer. Just wish there was someplace here in town to try it. Any reason not to go for it?

I'm in serious ponder mode for the Si2. Only was able to roll a few but really liked it and I am looking to replace my current gamer. Just wish there was someplace here in town to try it. Any reason not to go for it?

None dude. They are a cheap experiment, and if you love it, can get a little more fancy with that head shape with the m7 or m7 PR.

Go for it!!

None dude. They are a cheap experiment, and if you love it, can get a little more fancy with that head shape with the m7 or m7 PR.

Go for it!!

My thoughts exactly. Thank you for being an enabler.

Take a look a eBay, there are a ton of them in there for around $60. Or maybe they were si4s.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Nope I was wrong there's a ton of si4 on eBay sorry.

Nope I was wrong there's a ton of si4 on eBay sorry.

No worries, man. Like Dan said, they are only 165. Not too bad.

If someone wanted to post more pictures of their Solana, I'd be glad to look at them again.

I really need to get my collection photos updated before 2014 really kicks in.

I'll take some tomorrow, out at the theater with the Doc.

7? C'mon Dan.

Seven. As in, this collection is going to be built the right way, with putters I'd game in a heartbeat. Seven.

You mean like mine? I game every single one of mine.

Seven. As in, this collection is going to be built the right way, with putters I'd game in a heartbeat. Seven.
Thats the way I have built my collection of putters as well. At any given moment, i could game any of them and be content.

Back