Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recoils...

And mallet putters.

Been pondering the 588 Fairway Wood and hybrid after the review came out for the fairway wood. Really hoping to get to the golf store on Friday to check them out first hand. Might even be able to put my X2Hot 5 wood up against the 588 and see who really is the king of distance.

Ive hit the hybo, its AMAZING!!!!

Ive hit the hybo, its AMAZING!!!!

Yeah I know you have I'm quite jealous of you for that. Hopefully they get them in Friday. I asked the shop and they just told me they will get here when they get here.

If you haven't bought these yet I will be very disappointed.

So you're saying I should wait for the demo day on Saturday.

Recoils...

And mallet putters.
Wow, I was coming here to post the same exact thing.

I'll go more specific, SmartSquare putter for me.

So you're saying I should wait for the demo day on Saturday.

Nope. I am saying buy them now and pick them up on demo day. :D

Wow, I was coming here to post the same exact thing.

I'll go more specific, SmartSquare putter for me.

Great minds buddy

Specifically the DLL, Spider SL, or a Versa Sabertooth. I want to consider something with an insert.

There's a SeeMore M3 up in the marketplace....

Just sayin.

Ha! I'm venturing a putter ponder away from Seemore. I want a cushionier insert.

There's a SeeMore M3 up in the marketplace....

Just sayin.
My ponder is Morgan Cup driven, but I'll take a look at the M3 anyway.

Ha! I'm venturing a putter ponder away from Seemore. I want a cushionier insert.

Love Odyssey's new white hot insert. Cushiony yet firm.

Love Odyssey's new white hot insert. Cushiony yet firm.

Yeah...I dunno. My mind is all over the place thinking about insert putters (I blame jman).

My ponder is Morgan Cup driven, but I'll take a look at the M3 anyway.

Haha. It's all good. Look at the HB line as well. Not sure if there is a mallet in the lineup but still great putters.

Yeah...I dunno. My mind is all over the place thinking about insert putters (I blame jman).

He tends to do that. But I really can't tell a huge difference going between my milled putters and my Versa. I almost prefer my Versa over everything.

He tends to do that. But I really can't tell a huge difference going between my milled putters and my Versa. I almost prefer my Versa over everything.

#nothelping

Pure Roll insert is money.

Yes it is. I love the insert in the spider ghost belly I have. I love that putter all around. I'm trying to get my hands on a black counterbalanced shaft for it.

Pppppbbbbtttt. Never liked the pure roll insert. Maybe it's changed but when I had one years ago I hated it. Sold that putter within a week, after I had it replaced with a new one.

$70?!?! It's practically begging you to buy it!

Haha it sure is...I think I have contracted the driver tinkering syndrome from you!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

If you haven't bought these yet I will be very disappointed.

Quote looks good. I'm going to go get a quick fitting to make sure I got lie angle and shaft right. I'll order later today.

Quote looks good. I'm going to go get a quick fitting to make sure I got lie angle and shaft right. I'll order later today.

Atta boy! Seriously though they are some fantastic irons. I have only played once with them indoors and I am already really liking them.

really close to adding another AMP Cell hybrid. 3-4 should help give some flexibility in that slot.

really close to adding another AMP Cell hybrid. 3-4 should help give some flexibility in that slot.

Go Bio.

Mainly because I want to know more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back