Bobby Jones Rouge Line - THP TV

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
THP TV caught up with Jesse Ortiz about a new line called Rouge. Fascinating conversation about a club line and how the sole impacts different golfers.

these women's clubs looked so freaking good. The color on them was outstanding. Listening to him in this interview and then listening to him talk to Morgan and explain the tech and theory behind these was information overload and I loved it.

Wow.

That sole information is interesting and really a great idea. I feel like I've learned a ton from the Ortiz videos this year. Great information.

• Admin
Wow.

That sole information is interesting and really a great idea. I feel like I've learned a ton from the Ortiz videos this year. Great information.

I think if people overlook the fact that they are a ladies line and listen to Ortiz speak, the knowledge gained is worth it.

I think if people overlook the fact that they are a ladies line and listen to Ortiz speak, the knowledge gained is worth it.

I actually thought it read 'rogue' at first, so didn't even expect it to be a ladies club. I think the information could be very relevant for slower swing speeds and sweepers too, rather than just the ladies.

Wow.

Agreed, every time I hear him talk I walk away feeling smarter about clubs!

This was a great interview to watch.

As soon as he started talking about the FW sole being more like a hybrid I was thinking I need to try these as I prefer a hybrid over a FW. Then to hear why he doesn't design hybrids was a great listen.

Maybe it's time for me to try a ladies club.

My wife struggles with hitting fairway woods big time, to the point she goes straight from driver to her hybrid iron set with a massive gap.

I may have to see if I can track down this for her to try somewhere... cool design, he definitely put some thought into this.

So my question is...would anybody be willing to re-paint this club for me so no one will know I'm playing a ladies club:bashful:. Some more great tech coming from Mr. Ortiz, in an area that I believe many will be appreciative of.

Back