What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just the one. Me and my dad finished them easily. Awesome stuff when splitting'em.
1 plate?

I expected more.

Tori would laugh at you.

Had 110z hearty steak at Texas road house with corn and mashed potatoes. All was good till I found a hair in potatoes, nasty!!

Pork chops I think.

Tri-tip steak, wild rice and green beans.

My wife's time-tested beef crockpot stew. Extra cardio time in the gym needed before coming home!

We're going out for Mexican.

Roast Beef, Mashed Potatoes, and Broccoli.
B O R I N G

We had homemade pizza, bacon and pepperoni, and mushroom roasted garlic.

Wife made crock pot fajitas tonight.

I ate too much.

Hot dogs

crab ravioli with alfredo sauce

Quiznos. I had a coupon.

Would have been better if they actually put enough of the sauce on the sandwhich, it was a bit dry.

Quiznos. I had a coupon.

Would have been better if they actually put enough of the sauce on the sandwhich, it was a bit dry.

I thought all of those went out of business?

Quiznos. I had a coupon.

Gotta hit that sauce bar at quizno's, they never put enough sauce on the sandwiches. Or do they have those in the Canadian quiznos?

Gotta hit that sauce bar at quizno's, they never put enough sauce on the sandwiches. Or do they have those in the Canadian quiznos?

I liked the soup bar as well.

Really? Not in Canada I guess. I've got a full belly to prove it haha.

I think some individually owned franchises are still around.

They used to have the nice bar area where you could grab 5 or 6 of the sweet jalapenos and load up on sauce but I think those have gone the way of the do-do bird unfortunately. I miss that.

They used to have the nice bar area where you could grab 5 or 6 of the sweet jalapenos and load up on sauce but I think those have gone the way of the do-do bird unfortunately. I miss that.
That's a bummer. the one over by that burger joint we went to after our last round has it still. They have the bbq sauce too that I really like even there. Most places stopped carrying that a long time ago.

I had nachos.

I think a health inspection found some less-than-ideal conditions for many of these. That, coupled with definite tightening of the purse-strings, and an attempt not to have so much waste each day, led to the elimination of these.

Broccoli and cheese stuffed chicken!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back