Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa whoa whoa, Im selling all I can over here to pay for the debt I just accumulated. Maybe a Kickstarter campaign is in order.

I'd get in on that. I have some stuff to sell, but nobodys buying my stuff yet..

I'd get in on that. I have some stuff to sell, but nobodys buying my stuff yet..

Hahahah. I could really make this bad. Do you own a Subaru?

Hahahah. I could really make this bad. Do you own a Subaru?

You hush. And no I don't. Maybe I should think about it though...

Pretty sure donating unwanted clubs to Jugger18 is tax deductible. Basically pays for your new irons and driver FU

And BB alpha is so low spin. I was averaging 22-2300 on the foresight....And for those of you that have seen my swing...you know that is low.

Also pondering a 4h and dumping the 4iron

I like your line of thinking. I have just done the same, and am hoping to see positive results.

I like your line of thinking. I have just done the same, and am hoping to see positive results.

I will have to go hit some and figure out yardage gaps

I am pondering Cleveland Drivers by there website and watching youtube videos. I gotta say I love the looks of the CG Driver. Really wanna find out which I am going to be able to hit 290 with #THPMC.

And BB alpha is so low spin. I was averaging 22-2300 on the foresight....And for those of you that have seen my swing...you know that is low.

Was that GC up or down?

Support 100%. Did this about 4 months ago and it's been nothing but good for me.

Was that GC up or down?

To be honest I am not sure. The rep set it for what he thought I would need. I was hitting it very low to the point that we cranked the loft up to 11

To be honest I am not sure. The rep set it for what he thought I would need. I was hitting it very low to the point that we cranked the loft up to 11

spinal-tap-11.jpg

Seemore mfgp

I am really pondering a Bushnell Neo XS watch. Jman's thoughts have me super intrigued and it sounds exactly like what I want. I do have a $10 coupon off a $10 or more purchase at Golfsmith.

I am really pondering a Bushnell Neo XS watch. Jman's thoughts have me super intrigued and it sounds exactly like what I want. I do have a $10 coupon off a $10 or more purchase at Golfsmith.

Love my neo x. The neo xs improves on it so it's guaranteed win

GregDan, I mean this, you wouldn't regret it at all IMO.

I wish there was a way to demo these kinds of items before buying them. I'm leaning the GPS way but not really sure which way is best at this point

Love my neo x. The neo xs improves on it so it's guaranteed win

That's good to hear.

I knew you would say this. Thank you. Hmmmm... Birthday present? Might have to happen.

I wish there was a way to demo these kinds of items before buying them. I'm leaning the GPS way but not really sure which way is best at this point

I don't think I'll ever be able to go back, this and my V3 are the perfect combo.

I don't think I'll ever be able to go back, this and my V3 are the perfect combo.

I have my Z6 so that would be a great compliment to this as well. Sometimes you just can't get a good line of sight on the flag and thats where the Neo would be very handy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back