Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
O yeah pondering how many of these to pick up!!!!!!!!!!

headwear-2014-flat-bomb-cap_1___1.png
You gotta earn it to wear it.

Proforce VTS Red driver shaft.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

This is just the dumbest thing ever, because I have a couple very nice sets of wedges in the house, but I have RTX on the brain right now. Mainly because I want to get use to them.

Researching and it says the sole grind is the same as the CG15's, which I have in the hoard. Anybody play both? I'm wondering if I can at least get a feel for them by putting those in the bag for a practice session every now and then.

This is just the dumbest thing ever, because I have a couple very nice sets of wedges in the house, but I have RTX on the brain right now. Mainly because I want to get use to them.

Researching and it says the sole grind is the same as the CG15's, which I have in the hoard. Anybody play both? I'm wondering if I can at least get a feel for them by putting those in the bag for a practice session every now and then.
I have a 50/54/58 if you want...

Sweeet! I might take you up on that in a month or two. Right now it's all a pipe dream anyway. #3feetofsnow

Boooo.

I really envy you guys with your Morgan Cup pondering. So many options for all of you!

Sweeet! I might take you up on that in a month or two. Right now it's all a pipe dream anyway. #3feetofsnow

Boooo.
Happy to send them to you, dude.

Also, it was hot as crap here today...

I really envy you guys with your Morgan Cup pondering. So many options for all of you!

It's sort of a mix between joy and stress lol. I really just want to find a way to duplicate everything I have that works for me.

Happy to send them to you, dude.

Also, it was hot as crap here today...

Worst winter in years. It's been terrible.

Nike damn irons. I ponder them.

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Nike damn irons. I ponder them.

The Covert 2.0 Forged are nice. Real nice

I guess people are saying they are better than the last version, which is pretty impressive if true. I've seen some very good things with those. Very AP1-ish if I do say so myself.

I guess people are saying they are better than the last version, which is pretty impressive if true. I've seen some very good things with those. Very AP1-ish if I do say so myself.

I don't even know about all that, for me its just that they look way the crap better than the coverts last year which were so terrible looking they have caused me to ponder-thought the new versions.

I also ponder a 22ish hybrid.

I don't even know about all that, for me its just that they look way the crap better than the coverts last year which were so terrible looking they have caused me to ponder-thought the new versions.

I also ponder a 22ish hybrid.

I wonder if they sold one set of those Covert irons? Those were very bad. I'm talking about the VRS Forged I think. Those things are a-ok in my book.

I wonder if they sold one set of those Covert irons? Those were very bad. I'm talking about the VRS Forged I think. Those things are a-ok in my book.

I wonder that as well, could it be like the old ET Atari game and there are millions in a hole somewhere (yes, harsh AND nerd at the same time).

I agree on the VRS Forged, I always liked the looks of those.

What kind of hybrid?

I wonder that as well, could it be like the old ET Atari game and there are millions in a hole somewhere (yes, harsh AND nerd at the same time).

I agree on the VRS Forged, I always liked the looks of those.

Lol! +1 for the worst Atari game ever reference.

I'm pondering ditching Scotty for a new metal x milled #9

Rap-a-tap Tappin' on my SG4

What kind of hybrid?

No real guidelines or range. Going to try moving to a 17* 5w and the only hybrids I have are in the 18/19 range or a 24.

I'll consult the hoard and get back to you.

I'll consult the hoard and get back to you.

Does the hoard have high lofted drivers that launch high we can talk about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back