Hilton Head - 2014 THP Invitational #1 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

Got mine in just now too. Thanks for the reminder.

Thanks for the reminder. I need to transfer some cash into my account that's connected to my PayPal. I had enough in there to cover it before I decided I needed another wedge. Now I need to refill.

Thanks for the reminder, going over to paypal now.

Sent in my balance to GG. Reminder to those that still need to do same.

Thanks, man. Remainder of payment sent in!

And done, fully paid and ready to go.

If I don't hear word back from the boss, I am scheduling my flight out for 5pm on Friday. We are almost there!!!!

Cant wait for this. I am really looking forward to this weekend.

Anyone booked a room already and looking to split it ? or anyone still looking to split a room?

I see a few on the google docs might have a room to split but nothing has been said yet, so bumping this.

I see a few on the google docs might have a room to split but nothing has been said yet, so bumping this.

Maybe PM a few of those guys and see if anyone responds

Hotel room booked for me and Matt can't wait!

No problem, she even knew our group when I called.

Your OK with one king bed right?

No problem, she even knew our group when I called.

Your OK with one king bed right?

If that's the case I believe ir13 is looking for a roomie. Three's Company.

If that's the case I believe ir13 is looking for a roomie. Three's Company.

Haha I was just kidding about the king bed deal.

I can't wait to see everyone and am hoping some Bstone putters make their way to the event along with the rest of their line up.

Haha I was just kidding about the king bed deal.

I can't wait to see everyone and am hoping some Bstone putters make their way to the event along with the rest of their line up.

Got that right. The "Party Planner" put together some fabulous venues for 2014.

Room booked.

Event cant get here soon enough.

I am so ready for this it's not funny, I love this course.

I am so ready for this it's not funny, I love this course.

No kidding man, Im ready to just golf, let alone with 39 other THPERS on some awesome courses!

I can't wait. While I want to get all kinds of game prep in beforehand, the doctor says that 2 weeks worth of rest will do more for my game than any practice. One thing's for sure, I will be a putting and chipping fool by time the event is here....:D

I know Freddie posted the hills course yardage books, does anyone else have links for the RJT and Fazio courses also?

Hilton Head is one of my favorite places I've ever visited. I dream of owning a house on the ocean there. Spending a weekend in Palmetto Dunes with an awesome bunch of THPers is definitely something I'm looking forward to.

Back