Monster Tee Golf Mats

Just reading through and it sounds like this mat is definitely the best bang for the buck.

I really want to start practicing the short game with a mat I can stand on and that provides a somewhat realistic turf to hit off of. May expand to using it for irons as well.

The ability to see that you came in fat is important to me.

Those that have it, still a high recommendation?

For the price you will struggle to find a better option Cookie. Lots out there that are more expensive and lesser quality.

For the price you will struggle to find a better option Cookie. Lots out there that are more expensive and lesser quality.

What size did you like the best Hawk?

I have 48x48. It works fine for irons and hybrids, but it is a little tight for drivers and fairway woods. If I could do it over I'd go 60x48.

I have 48x48. It works fine for irons and hybrids, but it is a little tight for drivers and fairway woods. If I could do it over I'd go 60x48.

Thanks with having to go up north for now with work. I am going to be buying one. Reviews have been great. Thanks again.

No problem sir.

Just reading through and it sounds like this mat is definitely the best bang for the buck.

I really want to start practicing the short game with a mat I can stand on and that provides a somewhat realistic turf to hit off of. May expand to using it for irons as well.

The ability to see that you came in fat is important to me.

Those that have it, still a high recommendation?

Buy it Cookie. This thing is a machine. I've been working on keeping my swing on plane all winter and the mat is actually helping me with feedback. I can feel the leading edge of the club grab the turf when I'm steep or over the top. When I'm on plane I can feel the bounce glide through -like I would've given real turf a little haircut. Dang close to the real thing

Looking into purchasing one of these. I see most have been recommending larger than 48x48 to use with Drivers. I am not sure what the price value is, or even if purchasing to smaller mats would work.

Thanks for all the information guys.

I got the 60"x36" and it's not bad. Stance is a little tight on driver, but like hawk said, I'd go one size bigger if I could do it over again.

I got the 60"x36" and it's not bad. Stance is a little tight on driver, but like hawk said, I'd go one size bigger if I could do it over again.

Just found one on amazon for 119$ shipped. Easy peasy. 48x60

What model? I see like a residential or professional, range.. also a 48x48 is plenty enough for irons without being crowded on it ?

Just found one on amazon for 119$ shipped. Easy peasy. 48x60

Nice, can't beat that. I just know that having a decent mat and net setup will encourage me to practice more than I currently do.

Now just the internal debate if I will REALLY use it the way I need to.

I'm loving my mat. No chunks out of it or anything. Glad I went 48x60 it's the perfect size while using any club.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

I have the 60x60. It's simply amazing. Can hit off it all day. GET IT!

One of these and that new mini Flightscope would make Ohio winters much more bearable.

Just ordered the 60x60. Now I have some motivation to clean up the garage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This website is hazardous to my bank account. Ordered the 48x60 mat, and of course took advantage of 30% off for PGA Tour Academy Home Edition from another thread. I'd probably spend more time here, but I need to go be nice to the boss...er...wife now.

This website is hazardous to my bank account. Ordered the 48x60 mat, and of course took advantage of 30% off for PGA Tour Academy Home Edition from another thread. I'd probably spend more time here, but I need to go be nice to the boss...er...wife now.

Just reuse the sales pitch we all know well. "It'll pay for itself and we'll save money in the long run". The mat is the bomb and totally will

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk

One of these and that new mini Flightscope would make Ohio winters much more bearable.

My first thought in the morning for the last 10 days or so. Already started saving up for that bad boy

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk

Seems to be holding up very nicely to regular use so far. About the only complaint I have (aside from wishing I had a bigger one) is that it moves a bit on a concrete floor. May try to rig something up to fix that issue.

Seems to be holding up very nicely to regular use so far. About the only complaint I have (aside from wishing I had a bigger one) is that it moves a bit on a concrete floor. May try to rig something up to fix that issue.

Interesting. Would something like the rubber mats that you put in toolbox / kitchen drawers work?

I ordered the Ultimate Octagon with the foam backing and it arrives today. I can't wait to try it. I paired that with the Rukket Rukk Net. The net arrived on Tuesday and it is really well made.

Back