Monday after the Masters

deuce

Grenade!
Reaction score
Contest here.

ESPN Radio's Mike & Mike are returning to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina for the 2014 Hootie & The Blowfish "Monday After the Masters" celebrity golf tournament, and you could be our VIP guest!

You and a friend will be flown in to Myrtle Beach on Friday, April 11th for the big weekend, which centers around The Dye Course at Barefoot Resort in North Myrtle Beach. Once it's done, you'll be flown home on Tuesday, April 15th.

It's a weekend of a golfer's lifetime, so sign up at the right for your chance for one playing spot in the tournament, and all the other prizes that come with it. We hope to see you here for Monday After the Masters in Myrtle Beach!

One winner and a guest will receive playing spots in the 2014 Hootie & The Blowfish Monday After the Masters Celebrity Pro-Am (April 14, 2014).

wow what a trip. in there!! thanks for sharing

Sounds like an awesome time. Thanks for posting.

that would be an amazing trip. I threw my name in the hat.

Thanks for the share! Entered!

I will enter later--that sounds pretty incredible.

This would be awesome, thanks!

In thanks!

That is an amazing contests/vacation for a lucky winner.

I'm in! Thanks!

Thanks. I'm in. Hope someone from THP gets this one.

I'm in thanks!

I'm in and winning this one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anything to get out of this nasty winter..thanks!

Sent from my Venue 8 3830 using Tapatalk

Thank You for the info, what a great prize this would be to win.

Yeah, I got an email on this today and entered. It would be cool to see a THPer or two get into that event. I tried last year too, but didn't win.

That's a great contest. If any of you have an opportunity to go to this, do yourself a favor and do it, I used to go often and you'll see a lot of pros and celebs out there cutting it up and having a blast, they're very approachable and some greats in sports history are usually there. I think you can go to www.hootiegolf.com and check it out. It's a golf party lol.

That is the day my baby is due. Think my wife would have a problem with me going it if I won:confused2::laughing:

I'm entered, would love to win this one for sure.

Very cool. This would be a blast.

Very cool....I am in.

Very cool. I'm in. Hope a THPer wins!

In, thanks!

In it to win it.

If not the winner, I will be available to accompany anyone who does win. Just throwing that out there.

This is so cool. Thanks!

Back