Post a Photo of Your Workspace

fupresti

Former Big Deal
Reaction score
Handicap
Marriage
I spend more time at work then at home, so my office is my own little space. I try to get work down in between THP.

6mNJAc8l.jpg

Love the staffer in the corner! nice office, I'll try to get a pic of mine up shortly.

Disclosure. I'm a pig. Tech writing is messy. Screen is hush hush.
I have golf pics to keep me sane. Also, note the two coffee cups!

IMAG0117_1_zps318d11cf.jpg

Disclosure. I'm a pig. Tech writing is messy. Screen is hush hush.
I have golf pics to keep me sane. Also, note the two coffee cups!

IMAG0117_1_zps318d11cf.jpg

Are you looking at inappropriate stuff on your computer, look at the big star! :).

Here is my office!

dybepujy.jpg

I have an office...but I dont spend there too much time.

Something like this.

ega7y9e8.jpg

hevy2aga.jpg

unutaha9.jpg

a3y8ydu4.jpg

ute2asan.jpg

5a6apejy.jpg

uguve5aj.jpg

ijnYivV.png

Last edited:
My workplace today. Having to drop an engine on a 737-300. Bad initial design requires the engine to come off the wing to change the part that is broken. What I love about my job is that it is something new every day.

IMG_20140209_104431184_HDR.jpg

Cool! What broke? I've been fascinated by turbofans forever.

My workplace today. Having to drop an engine on a 737-300. Bad initial design requires the engine to come off the wing to change the part that is broken. What I love about my job is that it is something new every day.

IMG_20140209_104431184_HDR.jpg

After 20 years of being my own boss I moved into an office this weekend.
7aga2ese.jpg

This is the best I got. Fabric expansion joint from a pulper exhaust at a local paper mill. It caught fire last week.

apa2eqat.jpg

qy4eperu.jpg

egyruhyb.jpg

3 locations, 3 offices. But this is my office and conference room at one location.

~Rock

Cool! What broke? I've been fascinated by turbofans forever.

The precooler which uses cold fan air to cool the hot engine bleed air. It mounts to the pylon above the engine and is not coming out with the engine in the way. The 24 hours of OT I got on this plane will pay for alot of golf!

Hopefully you can see it well enough and it's not to huge.

a7u7u9em.jpg

This where I am for two days. 2013 Division highlights. There isn't enough coffee in the world.
yquja8e5.jpg

qy4eperu.jpg

egyruhyb.jpg

3 locations, 3 offices. But this is my office and conference room at one location.

~Rock

Which book opens the secret room???

My space always changes.

I didn't take this pic (unit stills is responsible for that,) but I love how much it showcases how cool, and crappy my work space can be.

241137802_3374298659463144_277745105627352225_n.jpg

I am retired so my "office" is my ride to the golf course.

2012-Chevrolet-Corvette-Interior-Features.jpg

Thankfully, I don't have one anymore. If I did, it would be random pics of fine wine shops and better restaurants! When the company hired a new guy because we were expanding into new territory, plus, to take some of the load off of me, he came to me after a sales meeting and said, "OMG! I can't believe that I get paid to do this!" I replied, "Yeah, it's a pretty sweet gig isn't it"?

Back