Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Want me to check mine again tomorrow mike?

Want me to check mine again tomorrow mike?

Not yet give me a few more nights got some on the watch list still. ..thanks though

Welllll...what do you need?

Nice DB4 on the bay right now. Still searching for a shaft for an optiforce, ilima is at the top of my list. Looking for high launch not concerned about low spin.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Nice DB4 on the bay right now. Still searching for a shaft for an optiforce, ilima is at the top of my list. Looking for high launch not concerned about low spin.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I have a DB4 if you're looking.

You just aren't trying. There is always a deal to be had.

Oh sure when you get a free 14 club deal with callaway it's simple...

I am really hard pondering a 4h. Not sure what to get. When my swing is on I can easily hook my rbz 3h. Perfectly cool with buying last years models

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I am really hard pondering a 4h. Not sure what to get. When my swing is on I can easily hook my rbz 3h. Perfectly cool with buying last years models

The new cleveland hybos are amazing!!

Oh sure when you get a free 14 club deal with callaway it's simple...

It makes it a lot easier. That's for sure, but I worked my butt off for those. Haha

I'll keep an eye for you. The XHot the only thing you are interested in?

Most hybrids go hard left for me as well. X2Hot hybrid, not so much. I have a 20.5 Cleveland hybrid not getting any use.

Most hybrids go hard left for me as well. X2Hot hybrid, not so much. I have a 20.5 Cleveland hybrid not getting any use.

What flex? How much? Feel free to pm me the details

Due to my desire to have and maintain an official handicap my Tour V3 Slope is no longer very useful. Pondering a new one without the slope feature...a Pro X7 perhaps? A man can dream right?

was tinkering with my clubs yesterday (hey its the best i can do when its -20 outside) and I realised that the dividers in my bag are all teared up (7 years old mizuno) so now I need a new one.

love the looks of the adidas Samba, trying to find one at a good price up here. or another, not sure

Pondering what the difference between the Recoil 670s and the Tour 90s would be...

Got the golf works catalog today and am now in serious ponder over which grips to put on my clubs for this year. I was semi-set on the midsize z-cords, but the UTx's are so intriguing. I really want to get a hold of one of them to see how they feel. Kind of weird they only come in .580 round instead of .600...any reasoning for this? Not sure I've ever tried to regrip anything with .580, might be a pain to install.

I'm also pondering getting some new Oakley's. Purely from a looks stand point, i'm pondering getting the matte white with iridium lenses and then picking up a new set of g30 lenses over getting the white/black polished frames with the g30 lenses already installed and buying white earsocks/temple thingys. It's probably only a $20 difference to get the g30 lenses afterwards, but installing new earsocks and temple pieces sounds annoying to me haha.

Got the golf works catalog today and am now in serious ponder over which grips to put on my clubs for this year. I was semi-set on the midsize z-cords, but the UTx's are so intriguing. I really want to get a hold of one of them to see how they feel. Kind of weird they only come in .580 round instead of .600...any reasoning for this? Not sure I've ever tried to regrip anything with .580, might be a pain to install.

I'm also pondering getting some new Oakley's. Purely from a looks stand point, i'm pondering getting the matte white with iridium lenses and then picking up a new set of g30 lenses over getting the white/black polished frames with the g30 lenses already installed and buying white earsocks/temple thingys. It's probably only a $20 difference to get the g30 lenses afterwards, but installing new earsocks and temple pieces sounds annoying to me haha.

The ear socks and temple pieces are easy to put on, I've done it a couple times.

The g30 lenses are more like 55 unless you got a hook up ot get them through standard issue or outlet.

I know Oakly just released a combo pack for certain frames may want to look into it.

The ear socks and temple pieces are easy to put on, I've done it a couple times.

The g30 lenses are more like 55 unless you got a hook up ot get them through standard issue or outlet.

I know Oakly just released a combo pack for certain frames may want to look into it.

Have you messed around with the polished white vs matte white with the ear socks? I'm thinking if the finishes dont really match it'll look funky.

We will be having some more on the UTx's soon, should be able to give you some installation feedback then as well!

I dont think it will look funny my black frames are polished with matte ear and temple pieces.

We will be having some more on the UTx's soon, should be able to give you some installation feedback then as well!

Looking forward to it. I'm thinking the red will look pretty nice on the black KBS's.

I dont think it will look funny my black frames are polished with matte ear and temple pieces.

That's true, hadn't thought of that. I have the black frames as well. Might end up going this way then.

Thinking I need a GPS. The Rangefinder is great for the pin distance... but increasingly I don't want the pin distance, I want distances to hazards, what I need to carry, and distance to the back of the green...

Just what I need. More Pondering.

Thinking I need a GPS. The Rangefinder is great for the pin distance... but increasingly I don't want the pin distance, I want distances to hazards, what I need to carry, and distance to the back of the green...

Just what I need. More Pondering.

GPS Watch. Boom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back