Bertha Came Back - What Else Would You Like?

King Cobra, DCI irons

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

DCIs. I loved those irons.

Man just trying to think about clubs that have come and gone makes me realize how long I have playing this wonderful game.

The ping rapture... the v2 had nothing on thd first version... maybe a rapture with all the adjustable bells and whistles

Killer Bee Bullwhip

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Can't argue with "The Howitzer".
I'd like to see the "Launcher" come back from Cleveland.

I've always just liked the plain jane model numbers for club lines. Call it boring and un-inventive but when the OEM's start to use cool names for clubs it's only a few years before they run out and we get treated to such gems as "Rocketballz" and "Jetspeed".

I could go for a driver with just a 1 on it for sure

Ping Zing
Cleveland Launcher

The Power Pod (never owned one)

Browning 440 Plus irons. (loved those things)

How about Ping eye twos. Would love a modern day set of those. Or the Yonex all green 4W.

3 of 4 of these already mentioned but worth another mention IMO:
Hogan (NOT Callaway) Apex / Edge
Cleveland Launcher
Power Bilt Persimmon Woods
McGregor Persimmon Woods

I would add a Bullseye putter to that list but I never could put worth a darn with that thing!

Howitzer for sure. I think it would be cool to see someone license The Bear's name and put that to use.

Cleveland launcher
Original r7
War bird
Nike one golf balls

Cleveland Launcher.

Also looking forward to the endless Bertha variants, like the Warbird.

One such variant I played for awhile was Callaway's 'Duece'. With so many drivers going up in loft why can't one bring back that name? Oh that's right, your buddy's quips each time you dropped one in a lake or bunker.

The Cleveland Launcher and the King Cobra need to make a return.

My uncle is a good stick, and still plays old King Cobra irons.

I really can't think of anything that hasn't been said. Other than the Sasquatch...but I HATED that driver.

I would like Cleveland Hibore Drivers!

Bubble and Zebra

Cleveland Launcher was uber cool.

Also, I thought the Nike Slingshot irons had a great name to it.

Sonartec fairway woods

How about Ping eye twos. Would love a modern day set of those. Or the Yonex all green 4W.

I still see brand new Ping Eye 2 XG wedges in golf shops everywhere, so I guess we could say they've never left. I think Ping would reuse the model if it were not for the whole illegal groove stigma. Heck, they would probably have never STOPPED making them if not for that!

Palmer Axiom. Loved those clubs. Perimeter weighted cavity back from the 80s with a thin top line.

I agree, they aren't old, but damn I'd love to see the SuperQuad and SuperTri return.

Definitely the SuperQuad and the SuperTri, but let's have the trifecta bring the SuperDeep back too.

I still see brand new Ping Eye 2 XG wedges in golf shops everywhere, so I guess we could say they've never left. I think Ping would reuse the model if it were not for the whole illegal groove stigma. Heck, they would probably have never STOPPED making them if not for that!
They made a conforming sets with a + on the backs , I had a set of illegal ones and 2 sets of the eye2+ sets , one in SS and Copper .
I sold the illegal set to some one for $1000 bucks as they were a very HOT item in japan and he was selling them for crazy prices to some one that exported them .

Back