Here is a little Vine I made this morning...and YES, winter sucks.

We got around 10 inches and lots of wind. -1 this morning with windchills around -20...my face hurts.

I had a knee high drift about 20 foot wide across my drive way this morning. My little snow thrower couldn't keep up. So I threw in the towel and called a guy to come clear the rest with this front loader.

Hope my link works.

https://vine.co/v/ManrlizKVzD?fb_ac...921570324":"vine-app:post"}&action_ref_map=[]

My wife posted on Facebook this morning, "While all my family and friends in Indy shovel out of their house, I'll be cleaning my pool."
:eyepoke:

One of the reasons I love her.

:angry: Pools are overrated anyway. lol

a mere 6 inches here last night

roads look awesome, staying in today

Let the florida arguments with my wife commence

says every guy in ohio lol

This has been the worst winter in years. I normally just deal with it, but it's getting old fast. Hopefully March is kind to us. It's going to take a lot of warm days to get rid of this snow.

I was thinking on my drive through the snow this morning that it's hasn't been awful for me. Cold - hell yes, but before the snow last night/this morning there was more grass than snow visible.

cleared my driveway last night. it was sunny when i started. by the time i finished it was snowing again. 30 mins after that it looked like i had never even attempted to shovel. F winter.

12 degrees with a wind chill of -3. And THIS IS OKLAHOMA!!!!!

12.5 inches of snow with a cap of ice...at this rate the groundhogs will be proven correct.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wound up with 10 inches and ice on top. Looks like with wind chill it's going to be single digits tomorrow. Been a rough winter for sure. Golf season seems a long ways away.

Last year it snowed all the way into May here in Minnesota...... It's only February and I am experiencing full blown golf withdrawals!

You know you've had too much snow when the kids get a snow day and don't even bother to go out and play in the snow.

You know you've had too much snow when the kids get a snow day and don't even bother to go out and play in the snow.

Yeah that's bad.

My wife is a nurse at the school and even she is getting tired of them.

Just got done shoveling the driveway. F$@&ing hate this snow.
u4une2e3.jpg

Just got done snow blowing 2nd time this week.
I have used my snow blower more this year, then I have the past two years.

-5 with -25 wind chill here in Denver with a couple of inches of snow on the ground.

Just when did we become Minnesota???

It will be March before I get to golf again. :angry:

-5 with -25 wind chill here in Denver with a couple of inches of snow on the ground.

Did you get my welcome back message? Man its killing me

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

I have spent about 4 hours today shoveling and using the snowblower clearing our driveway and a neighbors' who is away. Like someone said earlier I have used the snowblower more this winter than the last 3 years, and it isn't over yet.

Born and raised in CO, family still there, they are saying this is the coldest year they can ever remember! One thing you can love about CO winters are the random days it hits the mid-sixties, just to warm you up, but I hear that's not even happening this year.

Did you get my welcome back message? Man its killing me

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Yes I did thanks. You got the golf expo this weekend though.

Will it ever warm up?
5avy4ybe.jpg

9y2ujasa.jpg

This is getting old and the truck doesn't care for it.

UGGGHHHH Drove into work today at -8°. Watch the weather guy last night and he said in like a week it should start getting up to the 40's. Ill believe it when I see it, plus he said more snow tonight.

woke up to -7 today. Suppose to warm up later this week to the 30's.

woke up to -7 today. Suppose to warm up later this week to the 30's.

I turned on the news and heard the words heat waves used for 30's this week

I turned on the news and heard the words heat waves used for 30's this week

Ya can't wait for the thirties. 18 was freezing at the range yesterday can only imagine I'll be sweating at the 30's lol.

Back