Electronics Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have any experience with bluetooth earbuds like these..?

8539099_sa.jpg;canvasHeight=500;canvasWidth=500

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/lg-tone-bluetooth-headset/8539099.p?id=1218879456888&

No, but we just got a pair in to test out.

I am in love with the QC15s.. So much so that I just spent 9 bucks on two batteries at the airport because I forgo to turn my headphones off when I landed on Monday

No, but we just got a pair in to test out.

I've read mixed reviews, so I am pretty curious to hear your thoughts on this one.

I've read mixed reviews, so I am pretty curious to hear your thoughts on this one.

I've been looking at Bluetooth earbuds and these look even more comfortable, Jaybird Bluebird X.

06.jpg

I've been looking at Bluetooth earbuds and these look even more comfortable, Jaybird Bluebird X.

06.jpg

My wife has a pair of those and she uses them for running. Decent, but when I have used them they were prone to falling out of the ear and off.

Ok all you tech guys and gals I need help with a dilemma.

I need a wireless router that can provide me fast internet connection throughout my house. With my current NetGear if I am sitting next to it I have blazing speeds, if I am upstairs my connection constantly drops, and if I'm in my bedroom on the otherwise of house it's non-existent. The interesting thing is if I am outside 70 ft from the house I have connection.

Help....

I need a wireless router that can provide me fast internet connection throughout my house. With my current NetGear if I am sitting next to it I have blazing speeds, if I am upstairs my connection constantly drops, and if I'm in my bedroom on the otherwise of house it's non-existent. The interesting thing is if I am outside 70 ft from the house I have connection.

Help....

Get a linksys router! Boom enough said

Help....

Sounds like a wireless extender might be helpful.

Help....

I have the Cisco E4200 model and have not had any issues with connectivity or bandwidth issues. I run netflix, Direct TV, 2 iPads, 2 laptops and 2 iphones on the network. All devices work and do not experience any issues. FWIW my house is 2500 sq ft. 2 stories.

Help....

my first advice to you is: don't skimp on the price if you are really serious about your homes' wifi coverage.
sometimes, even a $100 router (especially N), isn't really meant to cover whole-home.
it's tough for two story homes...

you may want to look into Powerline technology or bridging two routers to repeat the signal.

also...review your best location for the router and possible interference. most new routers should be dual band to help combat this.

Matty just got an email from Google stating that he was accepted in to their "Google Glass Program."

We signed him up on a whim, 2 years ago, not thinking anything would come of it, but figured it would be cool if somehow he got picked. Well, two years later, notification comes that he was chosen since he is a student and will be getting them and have to work with a person from Google on feedback and how they are used to assist with education purposes.

Kind of cool. He is bouncing off the walls right now with excitement.

I got invited also, but not for $1500.00 bucks.

So theoretically, what would the cost have to be for you to consider it?

Nothing. I got a call yesterday about them sending me a pair to test out for 30 days with no cost. But there are some things I am not fond of about the testing side of it.

Nothing. I got a call yesterday about them sending me a pair to test out for 30 days with no cost. But there are some things I am not fond of about the testing side of it.

Considering its Google it scares me what they wanted as part of the test.

Yep, the more I read, the more I decided "No thanks."

Sorry google.

I need a sound bar for the house prefer LG to match the TV and not get the occasional sound delay issue we have at work.

I also need a new phone not sure if I want to stay iphone or switch to android

I need a sound bar for the house prefer LG to match the TV and not get the occasional sound delay issue we have at work.

ANDROID!!!!!

Get a linksys router! Boom enough said

Specific one you recommend? I would need one to provide coverage for 3500 - 4000 sq ft.

you may want to look into Powerline technology or bridging two routers to repeat the signal.

also...review your best location for the router and possible interference. most new routers should be dual band to help combat this.

Cable company didn't provide me with that many options to place it.

Get a zvox sound bar . Great sound quality and easy hookup.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

I do not want a phablet and I haven't found a water proof case for one yet

dont need to get one that big, plenty of other options....what about the S4?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back