DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tierre Verde looks to be a 40 minute drive for me, so I'm good if I can buy one of Aaron's passes.

I got you covered.

Let's do Sunday afternoon somewhere. Would love to use the Tierra Verde deal but unsure whom else has it.

My Saturday afternoon plans are dependent on if Jman can make it down to TX or not. If he can't, I would like to try Oakmont if someone has a guess pass where I just do the cart fee.
unfortunately my Feb pass is already promised to someone, but will hopefully get some more in the future to have you out.

DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Sunday, 2/9
Tierra Verde
1:30PM

1) #Cookie
2) afwcardinal
3) Shakey
4) capt.dru

Last edited:
Sunday, 2/9
Tierra Verde
1:30PM

1) #Cookie
2) afwcardinal
3) Shakey
4) Open

I have a 2nd pass if someone wants it, I cant play

Put me down for sunday boys. Aaron, I will take the pass.

Let's do Sunday afternoon somewhere. Would love to use the Tierra Verde deal but unsure whom else has it.

My Saturday afternoon plans are dependent on if Jman can make it down to TX or not. If he can't, I would like to try Oakmont if someone has a guess pass where I just do the cart fee.

I will see if I can get another pass. those things can always be split up, too. if JMan wants to come we could go with 5. pace is always pretty quick, even with a full 5some it should be a 4 hour round. ward and I get done in 3.5 or less most of the time when we walk

I will see if I can get another pass. those things can always be split up, too. if JMan wants to come we could go with 5. pace is always pretty quick, even with a full 5some it should be a 4 hour round. ward and I get done in 3.5 or less most of the time when we walk

Sounds good, thanks man. Definitely still interested.

Thanks Cookie. We will have to watch our pace of play, but it will be fun. Very curious as to what my swing will look like and how it will act.

Sounds good, thanks man. Definitely still interested.

I got the membership director to agree to let our guests on for 45 including cart. Philip will get cart fee only if he is still interested in looking at a club Corp membership. 3BD didnt you say something about trophy club? That would free up my pass for cookie and jman would just pay 45 if he joins us. Would that work?

edit: it doesn't mean Philip has to join, but he might get some literature :)

Last edited:
I got the membership director to agree to let our guests on for 45 including cart. Philip will get cart fee only if he is still interested in looking at a club Corp membership. 3BD didnt you say something about trophy club? That would free up my pass for cookie and jman would just pay 45 if he joins us. Would that work?

edit: it doesn't mean Philip has to join, but he might get some literature :)

I'm not looking at joining. I don't remember what I said now...lol...but trophy club is not far from me and I have played there a couple of times.

I'm not looking at joining. I don't remember what I said now...lol...but trophy club is not far from me and I have played there a couple of times.

can you pretend for a day? He'll probably just give you literature since you wouldn't be theoretically interested in Oakmont as a home club anyway. If you're not comfortable with that it's no skin off my nose, just trying to find a way to save the group some cash

Got the coupon from Aaron, so I'm good to go.

I'm cool with paying the $45 for Oakmont. We on for tomorrow?

WardF gets a taste of Morgan Cup match play. ;)

Lets do this! looser buys lunch!

Make sure to take pause when you get to the 17th hole out there......site of one of my hole in one's!

Oh and 10:44 tee time, will be there early-- Range is included

lol. Guess you have seen me play lately.
Will go head to head with the Cookie monster for this one--need some practice/pressure for the MC. You and Josh can battle as well if you like :)

lol. Guess you have seen me play lately.

no matter how off you think you are I think you'll still beat me ;)

do we know if Jman is coming? I figured we probably would ride since cart fees are part of you guys' deal but if we have 5 it's a requirement. Corinth isn't that far from oklahoma... come on down, jman!

Oh and 10:44 tee time, will be there early-- Range is included

Well, with the freezing and frost it looks like they probably wont start pulling tarps until later meaning tee time probably closer to 1pm...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back