Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smart man.

Bushnell Neo watch is so damn good.

I'm a believer now.

Actually finishing up my review on the XS right now since I'm not at work.

I am really hard pondering a 4h. Not sure what to get. When my swing is on I can easily hook my rbz 3h. Perfectly cool with buying last years models

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Little late to the party, but the J40 is another good option. I have the same problems and the J40 isn't as bad as some of the others I've tried. Might be able to find a good deal on one online.

Pondering a 588 3 wood. Need to see if anyone wants to split the budgetgolf deal and wants the driver from it.

Little late to the party, but the J40 is another good option. I have the same problems and the J40 isn't as bad as some of the others I've tried. Might be able to find a good deal on one online.

Yeah...Only issue is no one carries them here to try out first.

Pondering a 588 3 wood. Need to see if anyone wants to split the budgetgolf deal and wants the driver from it.

Are you a lefty?

Argh, this is so tempting. My local shops not having the new Cleveland stuff in LH doesn't help either.

indeed... I might head off to golftown after work to see if they have it. either way, if you decide you want to split it, shoot me a PM, we'll sort out the details

just looked, here in canada, if you buy the driver and the fw of the 588 line , they give you a fw or a hybrid

Yeah...Only issue is no one carries them here to try out first.

Same here. It was a gamble purchase for me, but it worked out. I've dabbled with other hybrids but nothing has unseated it yet. Thinking the 588s may give it a run for it's money though.

Same here. It was a gamble purchase for me, but it worked out. I've dabbled with other hybrids but nothing has unseated it yet. Thinking the 588s may give it a run for it's money though.

as a J40 hybo lover I will say the 588 will dethrone it

There's a lot of strong talk around these and I love it. If they are as good as everyone says and the FW works out, I may be all Cleveland in the non-driver wood category. Have you hit the FWs?

Edit: I'll take feedback from anyone. Specifically interested in how they stand up to the Mashie FW line.

There's a lot of strong talk around these and I love it. If they are as good as everyone says and the FW works out, I may be all Cleveland in the non-driver wood category. Have you hit the FWs?

Edit: I'll take feedback from anyone. Specifically interested in how they stand up to the Mashie FW line.

No dice on the FW yet, just some outdoor time in FL with the hybo and wanted to just steal it from Jman

I am full on pondering new irons, but am so darn torn which way to go. I need to get to the golf store this weekend and see what they have of the new lines I can hit. I still just keep going back to wanting some XHot Pros, but I want to hit the Apexes and TM TP CB's before I commit to a decision I think.

I am full on pondering new irons, but am so darn torn which way to go. I need to get to the golf store this weekend and see what they have of the new lines I can hit. I still just keep going back to wanting some XHot Pros, but I want to hit the Apexes and TM TP CB's before I commit to a decision I think.

You would be doing yourself a huge disservice if you did not hit the apex line and the new TM tour preferred cb

you should come to the indy invitational and hit them both :)

gun to my head and I HAVE to keep 1 its the APEX

My x-utility has become a knuckle baller for some reason, definitely it's fault and not mine ha.

So my ponder is a 17-19 degree hybrid. Time to go hit some.

Any thoughts on a 3/4 Amp Cell Hybid? Hate to give up on the adjustable hybrid for a fixed one.

I don't think you can go wrong with any of the three sets man. Out of the three I liked the Apex most in the long irons, and the CB's elsewhere. The XHP's were definitely a great set as well, but the feel isn't there compared to the other two sets. Then again, they will also have pretty nice discounts on those, while the CB's and especially the Apex are quite spendy...I'll be over there tomorrow for a lesson if you want me to scout what they've got in lefty for ya.

My ponder is still Adams Super S/TEE XCG6 drivers. Probably gonna try and hit at least the Adams again tomorrow and see if it was a one time thing, or if that stick really is that good for my swing. If I get similar numbers again, it'll be really hard not to pull the trigger at the prices those bad boys are going for right now.

Any thoughts on a 3/4 Amp Cell Hybid? Hate to give up on the adjustable hybrid for a fixed one.

I havent hit that one, but I know quite a few have on here, might wanna see what kinda feedback is going on in the thread floating around here.

I hate hybos but I love the J40....and now I REALLY LOVE the 588

You would be doing yourself a huge disservice if you did not hit the apex line and the new TM tour preferred cb

you should come to the indy invitational and hit them both :)

gun to my head and I HAVE to keep 1 its the APEX

Just finding them in Lefty to hit nearby has proven tough. I may just have to take some swings RH to at least feel them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back