Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finding them in Lefty to hit nearby has proven tough. I may just have to take some swings RH to at least feel them.

oh gawd ur a lefty, I just threw up in my mouth. I take the invite back.

But yeah definitely try them both if u can and see which ur digging most.

GPS Watch. Boom.

I was starting to thing that.... thanks for confirming I was starting down the right train of thought.

I was starting to thing that.... thanks for confirming I was starting down the right train of thought.

I will honestly never use my SGX again, this is just way too easy, convenient, and effective.

I will honestly never use my SGX again, this is just way too easy, convenient, and effective.

My watch is probably the best golf purchase I have ever made. I am however pondering a laser of some kind to shoot hazards and exact pin yardages when I need them.

Anyone using the New Balance Minimus golf shoes. I have two pair of the Minimus athletic shoes and thinking about the golf shoes after my March surgery to remove a bone spur and fix an issue with my Achilles tendon. Any comments welcome. I am currently wearing a pair of Footjoy M spikeless shoes, like them but are hard on the shoes and these were closeouts.

went and tried a few drivers after work at golftown

first off, the cobra bio cell and as much as I like my 2012 amp, this one is just not for me, no idea why but the feeling just isnt there

then the new custom 588 at 10.5 with the ozik 6q3 stiff, loved the head feeling/sound and the forgiveness for my high toe miss was great. but the shaft fell a bit short for me.

then the Adams xtd 10.5 with the red tie 6q3 stiff. nailed the first drive with it and said myself this is it! but after a few good and not so good hits, I missed the forgiveness of the custom. but the shaft! OMG I never had anything that felt that good in a while.

I've never been fit, and never tried an aftermarket shaft, but that was kind of eye opening, I might have to get a fitting after all

Got the golf works catalog today and am now in serious ponder over which grips to put on my clubs for this year. I was semi-set on the midsize z-cords, but the UTx's are so intriguing. I really want to get a hold of one of them to see how they feel. Kind of weird they only come in .580 round instead of .600...any reasoning for this? Not sure I've ever tried to regrip anything with .580, might be a pain to install.

I'm also pondering getting some new Oakley's. Purely from a looks stand point, i'm pondering getting the matte white with iridium lenses and then picking up a new set of g30 lenses over getting the white/black polished frames with the g30 lenses already installed and buying white earsocks/temple thingys. It's probably only a $20 difference to get the g30 lenses afterwards, but installing new earsocks and temple pieces sounds annoying to me haha.

My initial thoughts on the UTx gripes is very promising. They are very comfortable and provide plenty of grip. I'm interested how they perform once it's hot and humid, but that's a few months away.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Thinking I need a GPS. The Rangefinder is great for the pin distance... but increasingly I don't want the pin distance, I want distances to hazards, what I need to carry, and distance to the back of the green...

Just what I need. More Pondering.

I got the neo watch for xmas and after one round i can't believe i didn't purchase one sooner. As others have said super convenient and all the info you need.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

This....

Just need some $$ to come in from proclubs and it shall be mine

B1586.jpg

Why haven't I pulled the trigger on the Neo xs? I don't know. I should probably change that.

Love mine Dan. Would have brought mine to the #grandaddy but doubted the hideaway would be one of the courses that were mapped haha

Love mine Dan. Would have brought mine to the #grandaddy but doubted the hideaway would be one of the courses that were mapped haha

Haha. I just can't find a good deal. Shipping doesn't start until 2/27 so I guess I will just have to wait to find a good deal in a few months.

Why haven't I pulled the trigger on the Neo xs? I don't know. I should probably change that.

Stop being lazy and wasting time.

Won't regret it.

I am so hoping these are the MC staff bags for Callaway this year.

The thing I like about this mini staffer is it actually weighs less than my cart bag. I can game it full time and still have the looks of a staff bag. 9 pounds and an 8.5 way top isn't too bad at all.

The thing I like about this mini staffer is it actually weighs less than my cart bag. I can game it full time and still have the looks of a staff bag. 9 pounds and an 8.5 way top isn't too bad at all.

Ya dude. It's a win win situation

This....

Just need some $$ to come in from proclubs and it shall be mine

B1586.jpg

Doesnt qualify as a ponder at all. The only thing to ponder is where you're getting it from and when it will arrive.

looking at all the Cleveland buy a driver get a fairway wood or hybrid free. For some reason all the sites aren't giving me the free club in the cart. We must have have messed up the deals today lol..

I am thinking the same thing. Looks like a lot of very useful tech for a low price. The thread really whet my appetite.

Happy #wpf

54 and 58 md2

#WPF Mack Daddy 2. My SR3 ponder will be fulfilled tomorrow morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back