2014 ATT Pebble Beach National Pro-Am Thread (Spoilers)

I hope I don't jinx him but Duval is playing pretty well, man I want him to win something.
I couldn't agree more. Even the top 10 finish would be great for him. I didn't see a lot of coverage yesterday but of what I did see he hit some fabulous touch shots around the greens.

Wish, they'd get this thing going again, I really enjoy watching this tourney.

Looks pleasant there today. And Kid Rock spent the delay at the bar...? Shocking.

Dustin Johnson hitting 6 irons from 109 out....#texaswinds

Looks pleasant there today. And Kid Rock spent the delay at the bar...? Shocking.

I would not be surprised if Kid was seen on course with a bottle of Red Stag.

Kip Henley was Tweeting this:

What the heck?

These handicaps they are coming up with seem bogus. They showed Kid Rock with Wayne Gretzky, and Wayne said Kid Rock almost made a birdie a few holes before, which would have been his first birdie EVER. Then they showed Kid tee off on a 129 yard par 3 with a fairway wood. All along they said his handicap was 16. Based on the swing I saw, there is no way Kid Rock is a 16 handicap. And what kind of 16 handicap has never gotten a birdie in their life?

2014 ATT Pebble Beach National Pro-Am Thread (Spoilers)

I think they have to have official handicaps. I found Gretzky's but couldn't find kid rock.

ry3a8ame.jpg

Big change for Gretzky in Dec. must have dropped a lot of good scores.

Kip Henley was Tweeting this:

What the heck?

Is Kip calling Brandt out? Interesting.

I saw that too, seems like a bad pairing for Daly...assuming he's still on the wagon.

Speith had a horrible finish to his third round this morning. Completely out of it now.

Is Kip calling Brandt out? Interesting.
a bit surprising he would be that specific, usually Kip is a little more vague

a bit surprising he would be that specific, usually Kip is a little more vague

I thought brandt was supposed to be "one of the good guys"

Love when they say coverage is at noon....only to find out it's the dumb pre game

I am really wanting Phil to make a run at it. I don't think he can win from where he is at, but I think it can be a good showing.

So what's the verdict? Will someone catch Walker or will he cruise to another victory? I would like to see Mahan and Phil make a good run at it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These handicaps they are coming up with seem bogus. They showed Kid Rock with Wayne Gretzky, and Wayne said Kid Rock almost made a birdie a few holes before, which would have been his first birdie EVER. Then they showed Kid tee off on a 129 yard par 3 with a fairway wood. All along they said his handicap was 16. Based on the swing I saw, there is no way Kid Rock is a 16 handicap. And what kind of 16 handicap has never gotten a birdie in their life?

There's a big tv/radio personality in the UK called Chris Evans. He was banned from the Alfred Dunhill, played on the Euro tour on St Andrews amongst others, for winning one year with an inflated handicap :lol:

So what's the verdict? Will someone catch Walker or will he cruise to another victory? I would like to see Mahan and Phil make a good run at it.

It doesn't look like anyone's even going to give him the least bit of worry at this point.

Walker's on cruise control right now. Unless he has a couple back to back bad holes. I don't think anyone is up to catching him.

Anyone else notice what someone has carved in the sand below the course? I think I know what it says but I'm not 100% sure.

Did Mahan just chutt? Can Mike Dean get us a ruling?!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Back