Loving the looks of this logo' I'm sure this is just the beginning of coolness for you all

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Bfv8zEKCMAApgIr.png

That turned out extremely good!! love any kind of badge type logo.. I'm an absolute sucker for it

Hats, shirts, ball markers, putter covers, etc. put it out & I'll buy it all! Love the logo & you guys are lucky to be a part of this event.

Great job with the logo!

What a great thread to come back to! Looks great!

Really hope there are coins made like that for the boys playing.

Looks awesome, well done!

That is an AWESOME logo. Might be my favorite logo THP has done to date. So clean and sharp looking.

A really classy logo. But, what else would you expect from THP and Callaway Golf. I'm really envious of you lucky guys that made it I to this event. You are in for the ride of your life!

Very nice logo, can't wait to follow this event.

Awesome logo. Really excited for this event to kick off

Nice. I like it. And I don't like anything.

That is amazing. Great artwork has been created for this event.

Wow, just wow, this looks amazing. Looking forward to rocking this logo.

THP #theking #imwithchad

Awesome logo.

Johnny does an amazing job with all of these logos, and this one is similarly incredible. Really puts a personal touch on each of these events and makes the participant's experiences even more special.

This logo has become my wallpaper on my work computer. People in the office are getting curious...

Johnny does outstanding work! I love this logo and since blue is my favorite color, :bomb: home run :thumb:

Does anyone else have the urge to turn this logo into a belt buckle? I'd rock that every freaking day haha!

Does anyone else have the urge to turn this logo into a belt buckle? I'd rock that every freaking day haha!

59 Belts could do it, no idea how much it would cost though...

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

This logo has become my wallpaper on my work computer. People in the office are getting curious...

Nice, I've got it on my phone.

And I love the belt buckle idea. Isn't one of the guys on here from 59belts or something?

Nice, I've got it on my phone.

And I love the belt buckle idea. Isn't one of the guys on here from 59belts or something?

Not sure, they make awesome looking buckles though.

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

Back