Food Picture Thread

Juicy Lucy

esubagug.jpg

Looks delicious JB! I am assuming that is the homemade version you were discussing in the other thread.

That is correct.

Smoked buffalo chicken nachos.

uploadfromtaptalk1391982117143.jpg

sent without the boss's knowledge...

Eagles,
Please post that recipe in the recipe thread. Looks delicious.

Eagles,
Please post that recipe in the recipe thread. Looks delicious.

Honestly, there wasn't much to it. We just threw it together from the leftover smoked buffalo chicken I made for the superbowl and whatever we had in the fridge. I'll still go post it there but it will likely be just what I can remember. We often fly by the seat of our pants when we cook. Call it the influence of "Chopped".

Brunch this morning:

ranavyny.jpg

Do I see grits?

Thats a lil bit of heaven right there.

The place we go to Boca Bay in Wilmington does an awesome brunch. First time I've seen them do Mac and Cheese. An awesome touch. I was a little disappointed in myself today because it's all you can eat and I only could manage that one serving.

The place we go to Boca Bay in Wilmington does an awesome brunch. First time I've seen them do Mac and Cheese. An awesome touch. I was a little disappointed in myself today because it's all you can eat and I only could manage that one serving.

That is disappointing.

How do you do that... 1 serving?? For shame

Wow i gotta think even your fiancé was disappointed. Hopefully this doesn't ruin the wedding plans

We flew into Denver to work today and decided to grab lunch at a brewery before we headed to the client.

I grabbed a 2am burger. Bacon, hashbrowns, cheese, and a fried egg. It was very very tasty
aha2y7at.jpg

We flew into Denver to work today and decided to grab lunch at a brewery before we headed to the client.

I grabbed a 2am burger. Bacon, hashbrowns, cheese, and a fried egg. It was very very tasty
aha2y7at.jpg

What brewery?

Hoffmanns hotdogs with skyline and cheddar cheese with a bit of hot sauce.

6agymata.jpg

Last edited:

aha2y7at.jpg

Any time you eat a burger with an egg on it, know that I am somewhere, smiling at the thought of it.

Egg + burger + bacon = heaven.

Any time you eat a burger with an egg on it, know that I am somewhere, smiling at the thought of it.

Egg + burger + bacon = heaven.

That burger looks awesome right up to the point that ketchup is placed onto it. So disappointing.

Its like elementary school again. Love that stuff.

repudy2a.jpg

Back